• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1965: MY Tengku Called Old Fart Power & Glory-Mad Dictator, But Didn't Get Sued. WHY?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 1965: MY Tengku Called Old Fart Power & Glory-Mad Dictator, But Didn't Get Sued.

its retards like you who like to take on fashionable positions that make democracy look bad.

Oh retarded genius, pls tell us more about democracy in Sinkie Land then? Is it better than in Matland?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 1965: MY Tengku Called Old Fart Power & Glory-Mad Dictator, But Didn't Get Sued.

By the way, Singapore is also a racist country. Just because you and I belong to the ethnic majority doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you think so, perhaps you need to open your eyes. :rolleyes:

The verses on the Singapore pledge 'regardless of race, language or religion' can be safely ignored, along with other nice-sounding myths e.g 'based on justice and equality'.

Before you bash the bumiputra policy across the Causeway, just remember that the Malaysian govt, despite its imperfections, never openly said that Malaysians are no good and thus Malaysia needed to import a horde of 'foreign talents'.

P.S: You are worried about idiocy and the harm it may cause to the country? Look no further... take a mirror and look into it. There's your idiocy staring back at you. :cool:

Very well said.
Inevitable that the fucking PAP paid bastards will try to drag you down for things that are well said.

HANG ALL THE PAPs WITH PIANO WIRES FROM LAMP POSTS WITH THEIR UNDERLINGS AND COLLABORATORS
LET THEM DANCE AND DANCE AWAY

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whatever said....I do agree that all the tengkus, sultans, agong are knn waste of public money...and they do abuse/override the rule of law every now and then....Malaysia will be much better getting rid of them....

6017792451_e13ed19701_z.jpg

Heng ah! I still thought you would say me!

http://tanchengbock.blogspot.sg/2011/05/president-sr-nathan-salary-of-sg427-345.html

President S.R. Nathan's salary of Sg$4.27 ($3.45 million) a year will be included in a cabinet pay review announced

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the past, many were illiterate, too young, frightened or hoodwinked into believing that LKY was a good leader. Today, more lights were shed, thanks to the Internet, but still very few believe what had actually transpired.

He added that Mr Lee wanted a dictatorial system of government in place of the monarchical system, and the person who was most suitable to become the dictator was Mr Lee himself.

Lee Old Fart also insulted his own race
Implying they are too dumb and naive
Thus liberal democracy is not suitable
In any country where Chinks dominate
Idiot son attempts to do a King Canute
But he will fail to stop the rising tide

[video=youtube;ipxXsmlP3jU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipxXsmlP3jU[/video]

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

All the idiots and losers in this forum support the tengku who openly supports racist policies than has turned malaysia into a shithole it is tdy since the british left.

I am no fan of LKY but such idiocy that exists in the country makes me worried about the future of the country.

Quoting malaysian royalty as some sort of divine observation / advice ; might as well learn from mugabe.

U sounds to me like a jiu hu kia of mudland or SPRs. LPPL.

Btw since u think Sillypore garment much much better off than msia garment or tengku, then throw your fucking blue ic away. Dont be a two timer bitch.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Tunku was the real People's Man.. He was the one who granted citizenships to the Chinese and the Indians.. He was not a pious Muslim.. During his lifetime, he gambled on horses, cards, drank beer and whiskey like tap water.. Loved to go whoring with his good buddy the then Finance Minister Tan Siew Sin..

Everyone in Malaya knew that the late Tunku was an affable man who easily mixed well with the other races.. The Malayan Chinese adored him.. The Malays admired him for his playboy fuck all happy go lucky antics.. But religious fanatics frowned upon his un Islamic ways.. Unfortunately he failed to rein in the Ultras within his UMNO party..That caused his downfall from power.. Even during retirement he clashed against Mahathir many times for his extreme Bumiputra policies and extravagant national policies..The Tunku was uncomfortable with the many leeways being given to the Malays by the Govt and the unfair treatment being dished out to the minorities.. His constant political duels with Mahathir resulted in a split within UMNO in the 80s.. For all of his personal title as the Father of Malaya, the late Tunku didn't die a rich man..

I would rather have a People's Man like the Tunku as our Head of State than useless expensive jiak liao bees like Prata Man or KFC Tan..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way, Singapore is also a racist country. Just because you and I belong to the ethnic majority doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you think so, perhaps you need to open your eyes. :rolleyes:

The verses on the Singapore pledge 'regardless of race, language or religion' can be safely ignored, along with other nice-sounding myths e.g 'based on justice and equality'.

Before you bash the bumiputra policy across the Causeway, just remember that the Malaysian govt, despite its imperfections, never openly said that Malaysians are no good and thus Malaysia needed to import a horde of 'foreign talents'.

P.S: You are worried about idiocy and the harm it may cause to the country? Look no further... take a mirror and look into it. There's your idiocy staring back at you. :cool:

Pray tell how is sinkieland racist?

It's funny you always hear it and some minorities take it to mean that they are somehow discriminated but funny thing is you cannot even name one example and don't mention about some random chinese person insulted him etc that has nothing to do with the country at all.

Had this discussion a number of times even asked one guy called psy83 here last time now as general what racist incidents have you faced. Couldn't name me one but still acted butt hurt and angry how "racist" sg is.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyone in Malaya knew that the late Tunku was an affable man who easily mixed well with the other races.. The Malayan Chinese adored him.. The Malays admired him for his playboy fuck all happy go lucky antics.. But religious fanatics frowned upon his un Islamic ways.. Unfortunately he failed to rein in the Ultras within his UMNO party..That caused his downfall from power.. Even during retirement he clashed against Mahathir many times for his extreme Bumiputra policies and extravagant national policies..The Tunku was uncomfortable with the many leeways being given to the Malays by the Govt and the unfair treatment being dished out to the minorities.. His constant political duels with Mahathir resulted in a split within UMNO in the 80s.. For all of his personal title as the Father of Malaya, the late Tunku didn't die a rich man..

LOL! Yet we have people like that two timer bitch jiu hu kia condemning the tengku.

Bring Mathatir i am sure he also wont want. Be a sillypore citizen also wont want. So wtf this jiu hu kia want?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset

to be honest, some of the PAP/LKY haters really sounds like a teenager:rolleyes:

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good one! Got justice and equality meh? Look around us. All the pmet jobs taken away by FTs especially those jiu hu kia.

As for bumiputra policy at mudland, thats their problem. Here i am worry about my ricebowl and my children future. If those job stealer jiu hu kia m&ds keep on harping on the bumi policy, by all mean be a sillypore citizen. Dont be a two timer bitch moron.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good one! Got justice and equality meh? Look around us. All the pmet jobs taken away by FTs especially those jiu hu kia.

As for bumiputra policy at mudland, thats their problem. Here i am worry about my ricebowl and my children future. If those job stealer jiu hu kia m&ds keep on harping on the bumi policy, by all mean be a sillypore citizen. Dont be a two timer bitch moron.

No justice and equality for sinkies especially chinese sinkies but laksaboy didn't mean that.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

to be honest, some of the PAP/LKY haters really sounds like a teenager:rolleyes:

You hear the humming of the piano wires?
And the crackling of the car tyres burning?

Soon soon you and all the PAPs and their collaborating bastards will hear that.
Maybe even their sons and daughters will hear that too.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You hear the humming of the piano wires?
And the crackling of the car tyres burning?

Soon soon you and all the PAPs and their collaborating bastards will hear that.
Maybe even their sons and daughters will hear that too.

Somewhere deep in the tropics on a Little Red Dot
At tip of peninsula in huge Asian continent
There are subversive elements transmitting doubts
About Lightning's evil and diabolical ways
People are gathering in illicit online clubs and forums
To dance and question See Pee Elf policies
Destroying so-called legacy seems to be their aim
But even King Canute can't stop rising tide
With Old Fart weak, dying and unable to shut mouth
Mai Hum will lead Lightning to ignoble grave

[video=youtube;HiaOFOMPOBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiaOFOMPOBc[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Tunku was the real People's Man.. He was the one who granted citizenships to the Chinese and the Indians.. He was not a pious Muslim.. During his lifetime, he gambled on horses, cards, drank beer and whiskey like tap water.. Loved to go whoring with his good buddy the then Finance Minister Tan Siew Sin..

I would rather have a People's Man like the Tunku as our Head of State than useless expensive jiak liao bees like Prata Man or KFC Tan..

wow i didn't know this. If he really thought like that he deserves respect thinking of the non malays. Seriously he is the only one that i know so high up in power that thinks about the non malays plight while most malays even normal ones always think non malays especially chinese ppl owe them a living. Unlike singapore which all races are equal but then you have ppl saying singapore is damn racist and you don't even know wtf is he talking about cos you cannot see any and the person doesn't say anything. Really rare to see a non chinese care about chinese and other non malays especially from the malays.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL! Yet we have people like that two timer bitch jiu hu kia condemning the tengku.

Bring Mathatir i am sure he also wont want. Be a sillypore citizen also wont want. So wtf this jiu hu kia want?

jiu hu kia of course love that bastard mafia lky. The FAP govt. give them jobs in Singapore. Imagine the amount of money they send home every month.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One memorable encounter between the Tunku and a PAS politician when the Tunku was in his 70s.. A PAS politician paid the Tunku a visit to his house one early morning.. Tunku just finished his morning prayers..

The PAS politician greeted the Tunku who was seating on his sofa sipping a glass of whiskey.. The PAS politician was aghast when he saw the Tunku having few shots of whiskey just after finishing his morning prayers.. Out of the respect towards the esteemed statesman, the PAS chap didn't dare not reprimand the Tunku..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wow i didn't know this. If he really thought like that he deserves respect thinking of the non malays. Seriously he is the only one that i know so high up in power that thinks about the non malays plight while most malays even normal ones always think non malays especially chinese ppl owe them a living. Unlike singapore which all races are equal but then you have ppl saying singapore is damn racist and you don't even know wtf is he talking about cos you cannot see any and the person doesn't say anything. Really rare to see a non chinese care about chinese and other non malays especially from the malays.

He had more Chinese than Malay friends whom he regarded as his good buddies.. It was due to his liberal upbringing and the years living in the UK as a student.. He was an avid gambler and loved to chiong with his Chinese buddies..In fact he was different from the Malays of his era..

He was also a superstitious man.. In his 30s while working for the colonial Govt as a civil servant, one old fortune teller once predicted that he would be the PM of the Malaya one day.. He laughed that prediction off..

Years later history proved that fortune teller was right in his prediction..

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

remember this was in the 1960s......when many countries were still trying to recover from the war.......malaysia back then under the tengku was actually progressing quite rapidly.....

There was no other country in South-east Asia which had achieved spectacular progress and prosperity like Malaysia, and the three countries which preserved their monarchical system in this part of the world – Malaysia, Thailand and Japan – progressed far better than those countries which had deposed their Rulers, the Tengku added.

He comparing MY with the Japanese!!!!!
WAHAHAHAHA!!!