• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japan: Only “citizens” have the right to public assistance

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japanese and mainland Chinese may share genetic heritage but over thousands of years, differences in culture have made them world's apart.

Classic case of nature versus nurture.

Given a choice is no brainer that I would rather be born a jap than a mainland Chinese.

Look nigger can you stick to the topic. The topic is pure bred japs prefer to hire chinese over shit skins.

Let's talk about this. Does this break your heart? I am sure a big time chinese dog like you that hates its own race so much would be so offended that those shit skins you have been kissing up to are hated by the japs and those chinese or rather china ppl that you think that are inferior to you simply because they are born in china not because you have actually beat them in terms of capability, smarts, looks, intelligence etc. are preferred by the japs.

Nobody gives a shit what you think and sure you might think being born a jap would be in your warped mind be better than being a chinese not just mainland chinese so don't try to snook anyone here but the fact of the matter is you need to accomplish something even as a jap to be considered better than a chinese. Frankly speaking mainland chinese are in no way inferior to the japs. Permanent seat in the UN mind you. Not the japs but mainland china. China is a big fuck unfortunately for the likes of you that kisses up to the japs.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Precisely! They really limit foreigner inflow.. and they don't allow Indian nationals to work there.. from my Jap friend's mouth. They prefer hiring a Chinese for IT, then allow an Indian.. isn't that interesting?
And most pinoys can only get entertainment work permits.. why do you think pinoys "invade" SG? Frigging employers in SG allow pinoys to hold jr exec, mid-level mamagement and even senior manager posts.. that's the reality.. and we always wonder why Japanese are so innovative and creative.. take a good look at their immigration policy and that's only one of the reasons. (this is what I believe)

blogger-image--1214767149.jpg

Who ask you Stinkees to keep shouting "VTO! VTO!"? My familee just can't wait to exterminate all of you Stinkees! *hee*hee*

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look nigger can you stick to the topic. The topic is pure bred japs prefer to hire chinese

No actually the topic is japanese don't sell out their country to foreigners, regardless whether or not you agree that PRs in japan should receive public assistance.

So maybe its you who should stop mentioning the chinese (you were the first in this thread to mention them), and focus on the topic.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No actually the topic is japanese don't sell out their country to foreigners, regardless whether or not you agree that PRs in japan should receive public assistance.

So maybe its you who should stop mentioning the chinese (you were the first in this thread to mention them), and focus on the topic.

Seems like you have a reading disability comes with being someone's underling that you betrayed for a sum of money.

i was posting to that forummer talking about how japs prefer to hire Chinese over shit skins and I mentioned its natural cos Chinese and japs are so similar you came in with some unrelated bs instead talking about what you would rather be a jap than a mainland Chinese quoting my post. Of course I today you to stick to the topic.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japan only survived rejecting massive FT due to their massive industrial might.
But still there are FT everywhere in Japan doing various type of work. Especially people from PRC.