• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local tuition centre wants to sue forums that say that their company is "bullshit"

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Local tuition centre wants to sue forums that say that their company is "bullshit

Seriously bro, I was not aware. Former CJ used to pay a few hundred a month to a PHD guy to teach his now perm sec daughter during her A levels. For that kind of fee, I expect the kids to be Minister. And I thought Kong Hee was a crook.

did she bought a blaupunkt pen and offer blowjob to the tutor?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Local tuition centre wants to sue forums that say that their company is "bullshit

Can safely ignore this letter - the chance of them winning defamation case is zero.

This bully tactic works on the those who are clueless.

Not if any of the PAPs or glassloot leaders in that company.
They all got a bunch of perverted corrupt kangaroos all ready to lie and cheat and screw the law for them to go laughing all the way to the banks
Which is why those bastards all be dangled under the lamp posts to dance to the hum of piano wires

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seriously bro, I was not aware. Former CJ used to pay a few hundred a month to a PHD guy to teach his now perm sec daughter during her A levels. For that kind of fee, I expect the kids to be Minister. And I thought Kong Hee was a crook.

Biggest crooks of all by far are those portray to us as moral compasses.
They hold an entire nation down so that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY can fuck and tiew and rape hundreds of billions into his stinkapore sovereign funds

HANG ALL THE FUCKING PAPs WITH PIANO WIRES FROM LAMP POSTS
SEE THEM DANCE TO THE HUM OF PIANO WIRES
LET THEM REINCARNATE TO MORE USEFUL ENTITIES AS BLOWFLIES, BEDBUGS AND TICKS ON MANGY DOGS

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If we say mindchamps is bullshit here, will Boss Sam get lawyer's letter?

mindchamps like the PAP and their IB can't do a thing about it. I have more banners at the sex forum and other forums than this kopitiam and it's not limited to online gambling. :biggrin:

Last edited:

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal

If we say mindchamps is bullshit here, will Boss Sam get lawyer's letter?

Boss vely powderful.
He will defend very vigourously.

but Boss is The Untouchable,
donch wolly,
no letter.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

When it gets too close to the truth, legal action must be taken. :wink:
whoa.... very well said.................

seems like nowadays cannot even give an honest opinion
if someone dont like, it becomes the FASHION to sue

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Can safely ignore this letter - the chance of them winning defamation case is zero.

This bully tactic works on the those who are clueless.

easy to say

how many willing to go all the way to trial AND spend a shit load of money even when so obvious other side got no case...?

thats where the richer and powrful have the upper edge
they do NOT have to be right..... just see who can and willing to go the whole hog

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sgforums should call their bluff and see whether they will sue them-either in S'pore (and apply for cross border enforcement) or directly in UK.
No need to employ lawyers-can represent yourself as this is a straight forward case-meaning no case!
End result will simply be tuition centre lose credibility.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to have this 'modern malay' colleague. Modern in the sense that she places emphasis on her kids education. Sent them to all sorts of tuition and enrichment classes.

She herself told me that her daughter didn't improve after going to Minichamps. I forgot to ask if it was mathematics.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is as good looking as her Dad.

( referring to the former CJ)

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Letter does not state which law firm issued the letter - looks like in-house counsel who anyhow whack citing "prevailing laws and jurisprudence" - errr, what law applies? Which courts have jurisdiction? Half past six legal advice - no clue about basic conflicts of law.....can safely ignore and say serve me a writ via the courts if you so guns-ho....

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lodge a formal complaint, show that their fees are exorbitant , show that they are not doing their job. Authority will contact them and they will back off

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's time Sinkies learn to reply....."Give it your best shot."................But then we think of the affordable HDB mortgages............................

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

In-house legal hack and a very badly written and long drawn letter. They will throw it in the dustbin. Mind chaps is run by a Australian Vietnamese. The guy is known for associating himself with well known personalities.

I knew of him but did not know that he was charging sky high fees.

Letter does not state which law firm issued the letter - looks like in-house counsel who anyhow whack citing "prevailing laws and jurisprudence" - errr, what law applies? Which courts have jurisdiction? Half past six legal advice - no clue about basic conflicts of law.....can safely ignore and say serve me a writ via the courts if you so guns-ho....

ShitFu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oa retard

So... u want me to clap for u is it? Lolx. Molanyong gongcheebye donor.

No need lah since u kena ass left right center on a daily basis in this forum when u report for your IB duties hahahaha

19669075d7b9884d49cc183a4bf1483a923e1b18.jpg