• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nonsensical Reply from Tharman II

jw5

Loyal
That was what gutless and clueless Scroobal meant when he said over the internet, while deluding himself that he is still an anonymous internet moniker: "Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.............................. "

:biggrin:

that was what Han HuiHui meant when she said 'Return our CPF money now!'

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
What is your problem with Scroobal? Why you keep poking his name in almost every post you made?

Goh Meng Seng

That was what gutless and clueless Scroobal meant when he said over the internet, while deluding himself that he is still an anonymous internet moniker: "Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.............................. "

:biggrin:

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
i reckon the low returns of CPF is because of the high management salaries in temasek/GIC.

why is it impossible for GIC to pay more?if we looking at the long term,40 to 50 years ago......$20,000 put into the S&P 500 in 1964 would have returned 2270%....a total of $440,000......if u had $80,000 u would have received $1.76m today.....

why are we looking at 10 year returns?do u start saving in ur cpf at the age of 45 or 50?no!!!!!u start at the age of 18....18 to 55 is 37 years.....we should be looking at 30 year to 40 year returns in the GIC!!!!

now we all know the GIC returns reflect the real returns of our governments investing acumen.....a mere pathetic 5% after nearly 30 years.......temasek annualized returns of 16% are all bullshyt.....we know temasek has received countless injection of government funds,built in infrastructure,companies sold at firesale prices,land acquisition....

jw5

Loyal
You must be a self absorbed moron if you haven't noticed his behaviour or haven't realised that he is manipulative yet needy. LOL .............................

It must be because you are the typical impressionable sinkie who is in awe at a little better articulation.

Many sinkies also were easily impressed by kuan yew's a little better articulation.

What is your problem with Scroobal? Why you keep poking his name in almost every post you made?

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Now I know the problem lies in you, not him.

I ask a simple question, you go around attacking me. :wink:

Are you going through period of menopause?

Goh Meng Seng

You must be a self absorbed moron if you haven't noticed his behaviour or haven't realised that he is manipulative yet needy. LOL .............................

It must be because you are the typical impressionable sinkie who is in awe at a little better articulation.

Many sinkies also were easily impressed by kuan yew's a little better articulation.

jw5

Loyal
Nah................ just venting and making trouble for someone I consider as scum.

Him, not you. But doesn't change the fact you are an easily impressionable sinkie. :wink:

Now I know the problem lies in you, not him.

I ask a simple question, you go around attacking me. :wink:

Are you going through period of menopause?

Goh Meng Seng