• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Long Weekend recommendations & advisories

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Soursop juice is good. Able to get minute stone formed in bladder dissolved / dislodged.

Could be a good opportunity to start juicing fruits and vegetables. I used the long Songkrang holiday in April to juice it's been 3 months now still juicing every morning and much healthier now. Good luck.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be a good opportunity to start juicing fruits and vegetables. I used the long Songkrang holiday in April to juice it's been 3 months now still juicing every morning and much healthier now. Good luck.

Must also exercise and eat healthily.
have enough sleep too.

i will go in november for Loykratong.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• its-not-fair_o_148731.jpeg
    its-not-fair_o_148731.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 124

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

guys,
better not juice fruits and veg.
they are not natural.
when you juice an orange,you extracted only the water plus vitamin/minerals exclude the fiber.
when the juice enter your stomach,it pose as an sudden high amount of sugar.
without fiber, this sugars will be absorbed faster into the body.

sugars should be absorbed by the body slowly

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In KL, what are the color of the taxis to avoid? I know in JB, have to avoid the blue one.

Is it possible to take a bus or mrt from the new bus terminal to Bukit Bintang?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
guys,
better not juice fruits and veg.
they are not natural.
when you juice an orange,you extracted only the water plus vitamin/minerals exclude the fiber.
when the juice enter your stomach,it pose as an sudden high amount of sugar.
without fiber, this sugars will be absorbed faster into the body.

sugars should be absorbed by the body slowly

This is new, thanks. I'll have a look.