• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can gay people turn straight?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone witnessed gay people turn straight? Not talking about bisexual but those gay who really just decided to go straight.

I know one that is gay but once drunk will turn straight and become touchy with girls. I think he is just too shy to be with girls and gay men are just much easier to hook up.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't you flip the question. Can straight people 'turn' gay through medical or psychological treatment?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone witnessed gay people turn straight? Not talking about bisexual but those gay who really just decided to go straight.

I know one that is gay but once drunk will turn straight and become touchy with girls. I think he is just too shy to be with girls and gay men are just much easier to hook up.

Gay people have much betterer chance of turning straight than the PAPs rotten moral degenerates of becoming moral compasses.

The only cure for those PAPs will be to dance under the lamp posts or to wear garland of burning car tyres.
They will gain karmic points and their next incarnation will be more wholesome and they become bed bugs or lice on a dog

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure /////////// let the lesbians be fucked by BBC - they forget the sexperience.... once black, never turn back

n bapok to bed Naomi Campbell.........

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure /////////// let the lesbians be fucked by BBC - they forget the sexperience.... once black, never turn back

n bapok to bed Naomi Campbell.........

this was what happened to kopisai as altar boy

kopiuncle went to church one sunday and waited till all left, kopiuncle then approached the elderly Father,

kopiuncle: Father, remember, i was one of your altar boys long long ago.

Father: oh yes, i actually cannot recall.

kopiuncle: you remember, you abused me way back then????

Father(shaken): OH! OH!!!! OOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle: well it is payback time.

Father: what..w.w.w.what...wwwwwhhhhat do you mean????

kopiuncle: put your pants down now, or i will tell the next congregation on what you did to me as altar boy.

Father unsteadily unbuckled and let the pants drop.

kopiuncle knelt down and put elderly Father prick into his mouth and did him a bj.

when finished, kopiuncle walked out of church with a smirk on his face, thinking

kopiuncle: "finally i have my revenge, doing what he did to me as an altar boy".