• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kopisai & gang exposed!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isogallardo
Savingtheworld
MaxRiley
dodgeball
AtheneaCroft
Kenneth
pillowtalk
zeroo
wMulew
skpunggol
Kopishit****
lionfart
HK14K
Manager

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are having a tactical retreat in an ambulance to plan and regroup :biggrin:

My reentrance here caused them to hide and pee in their pants in that ambulance as the fear the humming sound of piano wires and the crackling of burning car tyres

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Did i knifed you? we have different of opinion and some exchange of words in which i call u on something you could not defend.. that's about it.
if you find my view/post impenetable, ignore them. stop moaning and move on. :wink:

You missed out 2 others: HK14K and Manager. Though I think they with some others are run by the same person.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did i knifed you? we have different of opinion and some exchange of words in which i call u on something you could not defend.. that's about it.
if you find my view/post impenetable, ignore them. stop moaning and move on. :wink:

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye! :oIo:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

nope. we're just disgusted that you had sex with your parents, and you fuck dogs.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are defacing the forum and yet you want to show attitude.

You should be on everyone's ignore list by default

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wet market ah soh...suggest you stick to your $2 topics else you expose yourself as the moron that you are when talking about things out of your league.

Ha ha ha ha!

Right on the fucking nail!

WET MARKET AH SOH!

SO APPROPRIATE FOR THIS HK AND ALL OTHER HKs