• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Tiong shit on the seat of an airplane

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I only have two things to say - Americans should be more conscientious and make more effort to embrace foreigners and their culture this they can learn from Singapore. The next this is this story is quote unbelievable and I am sure its another conspiracy rumour started by the Indians to do the Chinese in.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why so uptight

Just stating my view that it is better to be ruled by America as opposed to be swallowed by China as you can see from the kind of behavioral values they are exporting to the world

Read frenchbrief's post.

crazy bugger who cares about what 1 person does. so i suppose you think it is ok for someone to make a racist remark to you maybe you think it's fine but not me.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know i am a chink.....all my life iv cried against racism and prejudice against my people but all that illusion is gone.....i finally understood where that saying came from "no dogs and chinese allowed"....what the fuck is wrong with these people?how the fuck u get the world to respect a country which shits and pees everywhere it wants like dogs????

WTF? You call yourself a chink and you say you cry against racism against your kind?

You're the biggest chinese dog around why would you even bother to defend yourself or your kind? You call yourself a chink for god's sake.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WTF? You call yourself a chink and you say you cry against racism against your kind?

You're the biggest chinese dog around why would you even bother to defend yourself or your kind? You call yourself a chink for god's sake.

If you think the word "chink" is racist, then why do I see words like "ah neh" and "shitskin" being paraded around (in your other postings previously)?

Please enlighten me on your logic.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you think the word "chink" is racist, then why do I see words like "ah neh" and "shitskin" being paraded around (in your other postings previously)?

Please enlighten me on your logic.

Learn how to read nigger. He's calling himself a chink and he says he's defending his own race. I then showed him the irony of using a racial slur on his own race which he claims is chinese and how he defends his own race.

Shit skins is used on those fuckers whom i am not defending maybe you are defending them. Ah neh isn't racist.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
A former teacher from Singapore who became a quarantine officer in Australia told of his embarrassment of seeing PRC and their nonsense and lies. It does not matter whether student, housewife, businessman etc. All the same. He was just glad that his ancestors left the place years ago.

u know i am a chink.....all my life iv cried against racism and prejudice against my people but all that illusion is gone.....i finally understood where that saying came from "no dogs and chinese allowed"....what the fuck is wrong with these people?how the fuck u get the world to respect a country which shits and pees everywhere it wants like dogs????