• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forrest Gump-invest in Apple

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
gump-feather.jpg

The feather in the beginning and end of the movie is very meaningful. Like our life, we are as vulnerable and at the mercy of the wind. hahaaa, like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
...really?...I just luv this movie, its very entertaining. A simple guy that have all the luck that comes his way...

He is fulfilling what God wanted him to be. A typical American Christian movie.

You can too if you let our Lord lead your life!

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;jvcex-loSJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvcex-loSJ4&index=4&list=PL86F4D497FD3CACCE[/video]

Only stupid retards would say its a good movie,,,I mean,,have polio and all of a sudden can run,,might as well say can fly better,,,if this movie is 'good'...,than it would be easier to believe in More Good Years by the PAP,,and Pinky's Sorry,,,,no wonder pap have been in control all these years,,,

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
apple is a cash rich company, in term of PE, it is cheap compared with others US company.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=^ixic+interactive

nasdaq will be back to 2000 highest 5000 zone? please do your analysis.

apple after stock split, perform well, but since last

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts;_y...TmYlQ?s=AAPL+Interactive#symbol=AAPL;range=1d

june 2013 56.65 to now 97..

correction coming.

after ipone 6 release , may drop some.

For those who do not follow the US market, Apple's PE ratio is only about 15 which is really low when you compare it to other companies:
Microsoft is 17.07
Google 30.78
Amazon 564.20

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who do not follow the US market, Apple's PE ratio is only about 15 which is really low when you compare it to other companies:
Microsoft is 17.07
Google 30.78
Amazon 564.20

analyst target px 100.
now almost hit the target px.
since feb to now, not yet 2nd correction.
wait for correction, then can buy cheaper px.

btw today nasdaq drop quite a lot and yet apple still can UP.
very bullish sign for apple!

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
analyst target px 100.
now almost hit the target px.
since feb to now, not yet 2nd correction.
wait for correction, then can buy cheaper px.

btw today nasdaq drop quite a lot and yet apple still can UP.
very bullish sign for apple!

Not really surprising because in the recent quarter Apple showed good results. With the expected iPhone 6 & rumored iWatch, the price of APPLE shares is expected to exceed $100. This previous high for Apple was $700 i.e. $100 in today's post split prices.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apple may pass 98 today.
cheer!

It closed at $99 on Monday. When the shares were only $200 - $300 I would recommend the stock, but few listened. Then prices eventually skyrocketed to $700 & those who ignored my advice regretted:smile:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
It closed at $99 on Monday. When the shares were only $200 - $300 I would recommend the stock, but few listened. Then prices eventually skyrocketed to $700 & those who ignored my advice regretted:smile:

hahaha, i sold mine at 97.
a bit regret now. never mind.
next time you got good share, do share your tip:smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha, i sold mine at 97.
a bit regret now. never mind.
next time you got good share, do share your tip:smile:

I no longer give tips because ever since the market melt down the market is very unpredictable. I don't want to have angry ex-friends.
Just look at AAPL it is a healthy company & yet it went down to under $400. I am still long AAPL & have no incentive at this time to sell because they are giving me dividends & they are planning to introduce new products.

In future I may take profit but not to abandon the stock.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I no longer give tips because ever since the market melt down the market is very unpredictable. I don't want to have angry ex-friends.
Just look at AAPL it is a healthy company & yet it went down to under $400. I am still long AAPL & have no incentive at this time to sell because they are giving me dividends & they are planning to introduce new products.

In future I may take profit but not to abandon the stock.

i am waiting it to down further to buy.
just thinking apple should have correction for future climbing.
cheer

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
somebody must be laughing to the bank now?

you still haven told me, how many you got?

so secretive. must own a lot APPLE share.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
somebody must be laughing to the bank now?

you still haven told me, how many you got?

so secretive. must own a lot APPLE share.

I notice AAPL share are now around 103.30. Nowadays I must multiply by 7 to get the old pre-split price & currently it is around $723.10. Last time I was thinking of selling some shares when the price hit $750. However Apple did alot of buy backs, so now the shares are more valuable because they are less of them around.

I am in no rush to sell because I am getting dividends & it's enough to live on. Everyone is excited about the coming iPhone 6, iWatch, Apple payment system,.... I think there is more upside news & if Apple becomes one of the Dow companies. If they join the Dow there will be more demand for AAPL shares by fund managers:smile:

I have owned shares in many of the tech companies e.g. IBM, HP, Dell, Lucent,.... & also oil & gas companies but I get a kick out of AAPL shares because I like their products.

Don't want to reveal numbers because once LKY ups the lorry, there is no telling if a future gov't will change the tax & estate laws to pay for the excesses of the PAP gov't.