• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forrest Gump-invest in Apple

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think i also want to invest in this fruit company...:o

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SNa4EMUWnAc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
run forrest...run...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x2-MCPa_3rU?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong time to invest in fruit company. No more innovation. Just incremental updates.

Bye bye fruit of knowledge. Bye bye Satan. You have been busted!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just invest in a S&P etf and then forget about it. Look at it 30 years later ...you will be smiling.

If you had invested $10,000 50 years ago in the S&P, you would be sitting on about $5 million. Now, that's no small change.

Invest for the long term and let compounding work in your favour.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
run forrest...run...

Brother Krafty, do you know that this movie is the only movie that RUN watches once every year, in the past 2 decades?

When I was young, LDs were very expensive and it was the first movie that I bought. I made it a point to watch with every girl that I dated, hoping that they will feel RUN's love for them like Forrest & Jenny. In a brief bed scene, I am envious of forrest when Jenny took off her bra to give her body to forrest. How often bro, will a girl want offer her body to you? not RUN's fortune........hahahaha

Forrest is not a happy man. Like him, When I was depressed, I realized that I am not being so abnormal to hide or run away like forrest. Until today, when I face the shit in life and got angry, I told myself that I can be a greater man if I can a calm mind like Forrest (one day). Forrest also taught me that we don't have to be a social butterfly, we just a need a few good friends in life.

When LD players became obsoleted, I got the DVD versions. Then I began to appreciate this movie reflected modern US history; viet war, yuppies, drugs and AIDS issues, yes and even simple investments like investing in a good company like APPLE and keep it long long. hahaaa

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gump says you are beri romantic, recently, i know a new girl lately, sinkie girl, masters degree, quite pissed off by her, she started to ask about my cpf money, then she started telling me about her friends divorce their husbands cos' of money issues, she want to be a housewife and wants to dine in restaurants, and she is age 40. in my heart, i know why a good friend settle for less with a pretty young lass from vietnam...:biggrin:

Brother Krafty, do you know that this movie is the only movie that RUN watches once every year, in the past 2 decades?

When I was young, LDs were very expensive and it was the first movie that I bought. I made it a point to watch with every girl that I dated, hoping that they will feel RUN's love for them like Forrest & Jenny. In a brief bed scene, I am envious of forrest when Jenny took off her bra to give her body to forrest. How often bro, will a girl want offer her body to you? not RUN's fortune........hahahaha

Forrest is not a happy man. Like him, When I was depressed, I realized that I am not being so abnormal to hide or run away like forrest. Until today, when I face the shit in life and got angry, I told myself that I can be a greater man if I can a calm mind like Forrest (one day). Forrest also taught me that we don't have to be a social butterfly, we just a need a few good friends in life.

When LD players became obsoleted, I got the DVD versions. Then I began to appreciate this movie reflected modern US history; viet war, yuppies, drugs and AIDS issues, yes and even simple investments like investing in a good company like APPLE and keep it long long. hahaaa

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know why a good friend settle for less with a pretty young lass from vietnam...:biggrin:

Dear Leader, RUN always buay tahan when see viet ladies in Ao dai. They are less hot-tempered than china girls with the looks and figure between thai and chinese. absolutely charming........of course, if you marry her, her extended family's problems also becomes your problem.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, i still prefer china girls especially some who are so fair skin that lizard will slip of their smooth skin type. but i know they are only good for having sex and not wifey material.:biggrin:

besides, younger women are less complex and easier to sian..those got some age and still think their pussies are made of gold, i dun like...

Dear Leader, RUN always buay tahan when see viet ladies in Ao dai. They are less hot-tempered than china girls with the looks and figure between thai and chinese. absolutely charming........of course, if you marry her, her extended family's problems also becomes your problem.

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, i still prefer china girls especially some who are so fair skin that lizard will slip of their smooth skin type. but i know they are only good for having sex and not wifey material.:biggrin:

besides, younger women are less complex and easier to sian..those got some age and still think their pussies are made of gold, i dun like...

This is the most sensible post I have seen from you :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong time to invest in fruit company. No more innovation. Just incremental updates.

Bye bye fruit of knowledge. Bye bye Satan. You have been busted!

Clearly, you know shit about investments

4eUSbRK.jpg

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if iphone6 bombs, it could drop back to $60...

Unlikely. Samsung series really fucked up. The reason why I switched to note 3 was because of the big screen. If I6 really comes with a big screen, I'll go back to it.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol....oh kay. I'm sure that is very likely.

Android has shit apps, and your phones are not guaranteed of software updates in future. The only thing going for it is the micro-sd slot and bigger screen.

I'm a Apple user myself, but you have to acknowledge that Samsung have overtaken Apple in global markets. Unless they can come up with the next big thing inside their handset.

I can say their apps are comperable with Apple, and they don't copyright every single thing... I hate iTunes.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you visit MBK in Bangkok & visit the hand phone shops, one thing you will notice is that the iPhone dominates. Thailand is a 3rd world country & the iPhone is not cheap & yet it dominates.

Apple only introduces 1 to 2 new models each year. They can therefore focus on these products. Unlike Samsung which produces so many different products that confuses people.

That is why when I was looking for a cheap phone I went with a Nokia for only $92.