• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He can heal physical and mental illnesses

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are another Dominionist zombie. If Yahweh can heal, all the hospitals in Singapore would have closed shop. Who needs Medisave and Medishield? Who needs to sleep in hospital corridors? Who needs a Health Minister anyway?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you continue to post nonsense here, I'll have no choice but to zap you into moderation.

You're clearly promoting a scam here.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have one hugging saint....live in OXLEY RD...you want to go for a seance service? I forgot that is another one, of a darker colour at Ceylon Road...you can try that too. ha ha ha ha

Tks but no tks. U can pass it to TS.:smile:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have one hugging saint....live in OXLEY RD...you want to go for a seance service? I forgot that is another one, of a darker colour at Ceylon Road...you can try that too. ha ha ha ha

Walao......these types of jamban recommendations you also dare to introduce......you bery can leh.