• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Traitor Augustine Tan: We need more foreigners to depress Singaporeans' wages.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk so much for what.These people in ivory tower DO NOT understand the realities and difficulties of the majority of ordinary singapore citizens.
Always eat full,nothing better to do,so talk cock.Why don't he set a good example of himself by getting himself replaced by a cheaper younger faster Ah Neh economics professor ? IF he cannot do it ,then he is a farking hypocrite.

He is already a top notch hypocrite. A shit in disguise telling sinkies to sacrifice for mass immigration of foreigners to give more jobs to the outsiders.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is already a top notch hypocrite. A shit in disguise telling sinkies to sacrifice for mass immigration of foreigners to give more jobs to the outsiders.

he and the former HDB chief LTK are both hypocrites. real a##holes with vested interests . they have directorships in properties companies

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Terms like systemic failure, misguided, wanting, has been applied to the pseudo-science called economics and this is another example why economics/economist has fallen short.
They have treated human beings as just another factors of production and even then the main cost of production here is not labour but capital. land and taxation (government!).
So its OK for developers to make obscene profits but not for labour to get better salaries?
Is this what they teach in SMU-really world class!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
60%: How dare you stinking 40% dare to say my beloved PAP MP?

40%: Even if your beloved PAP MPee is a traitor out to replace you with FTrash?

60%: Of course lah!

40%: Cos you still got coolie rice to eat and donch need to go hungry?

60%: Bingo!

40%: *shake head*

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
welcome back.

Thank you.

I got no choice but to cut and paste as it is the same shit from PAP and I talked about that long before and many times before.
I do not think I need to invent new phrasing for the same shit PAP being doing and doing and doing to us.