• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thos who invested in JB Properties....

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
As a chongster, your math fail. RM50 still worth it to go JB. Going to JB in near empty tank already save you at least $50 sing dollars in petrol. Kio Kway at HC all in less than RM300, that less than S$130. Save S$20 compare to gayland. Makan confirm cheaper and better than spore. Throw in the saving the guy get by buying from Tesco, RM50 is only sup sup water.

The only Singaporeans affected are the Malays as they family oriented, no chonging.

The most affected are the jiu hu kia SPRs. Yippee, kenna screw by their own BN govt. swee...... No more rent out hdb flat while commuting from JB. It about time those arseholes pay their dues.

You do realise that your argument rest on the assumption that you will never be caught with an empty tank. By the way, the sister forum got 80 and 100. So your comparison with 150 cat is wrong

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really admire those with spare cash to buy property in jb.
i oso redeye also.
hahahahhaaa,,,,,,

Last edited:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Do you guys reckon this move from Najib could be a reaction to the sultan? He was trying to vie for power back to the royal family a short while back and Najib could be cutting off his money.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You do realise that your argument rest on the assumption that you will never be caught with an empty tank. By the way, the sister forum got 80 and 100. So your comparison with 150 cat is wrong

my car small, only 42L but many drive mpv where tank size 60L plus.

as for kenna caught, it a number game. ICA cannot check every car, it a matter of heng or sway. As long never tamper the fuel gauge, still can chiam shiong.

as for kio kway, of course got different cat. Since already in msia, why bother to get lower grade. if car pump 92 in spore but jb pump V power, so girl also must "pump" the same way. btw, RM300 inclusive of using spa facilities plus simple food and also of course the girl. who know JB spa still have msian girls instead of the atb. which health centre in spore can sauna and one shot all in total only $150?

many moons ago when xchange rate only 1.8, I went eden with friends, can see many sporean towkays drove MASARDEE. They morning drive in play one round of golf, then head to eden to release "tension" then jio others to go ktv in the evening while still in the pool. I don't think it will be any different nowsaday. These bunch of ppl will still head in even if toll cost RM100. The amount save plus the entertainment value in JB outweigh the toll money.

the only ppl deter from going are those cheapo who only go JB for petrol. For myself, I drive straight to my friends house, park there and ride on their cars for makan and entertainments. With them ard, at least wont kenna chop Robert head, even the makan places are those unknown to sporean.:biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rarely that I have to pay that ..

after handover the passport to officer you just engage him with tcss or among your companion pretend to forget about paying fee, once in a long while an attentive officer will fuck you gently and ask you to pay ... I say more than 90% of the time I can get away with it

there was one time after slotted in cashcard I pressed motorcycle button not being aware that one officer was observing from the booth across behind, the next thing I knew I was hauled to investigation office .. but heng lah they only gave me warning

I also went investigation before, the minah on duty then quite chio. I a bit surprise she still so cheerful at 2300hr. I kenna stop because I took wrong passport.:o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any chiongster worth his salt will tell you price is not the only factor when chionging in malaysia.
A chiongster who bothers to drive in wont bother about the extra 50 bucks lah.
Likewise the golfers or holiday makers.
Probably only the cheapo penny pinchers trying to save a few bucks going to pump petrol with be deterred.

That said i doubt they will implement this or able to sustained it....sinkie side will also charge same fee I think the businesses will lobby hard against it. Years back similar plans fail so this time also same la.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any chiongster worth his salt will tell you price is not the only factor when chionging in malaysia.
Probably only the cheapo penny pinchers trying to save a few bucks going to pump petrol with be deterred.

That said i doubt they will implement this or able to sustained it....sinkie side will also charge same fee I think the businesses will lobby hard against it. Years back similar plans fail so this time also same la.

Yup... much like the 10 finger biometric thumbprinting... disappeared without a trace

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wait a minute, you got it all wrong, I am one of those "penny pinchers" who save a few bucks pumping petrol that's because that is all I need to do, I don't need to save on groceries, food, golf etc as everything else I can afford to do it all in SG, so the real cheapo penny pinchers chiongsters like yourself, who claim they are worth their salt, are those who need go to MY to play golf, go on holidays, KTV, chiong bars and do a thousand and one things there, just so that they can save a few pennys because they can't afford to do them in SG and think they are big spenders LMAO.

With VEP I will avoid JB and MY now.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I save money by not taking taxi or bus. I leave my bicycle at Ah Fook kai and use it to move around.

Other than visiting the doctor in Skudai I am quite happy hanging around City Square Mall. There is also another mall coming up next to it. More than enough for me because I don't golf or get groceries.

I've been visiting JB for ages & have never been mugged, robbed, pick pocketed, .... The only criminalality I have experienced is when a prostitute approached me:o

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serious question. JB got a place sell deep fried fish in mango sauce, they also sell bitter gourd fried with salted egg. Any idea where the place is? The shop is a corner unit.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than visiting the doctor in Skudai I am quite happy hanging around City Square Mall. There is also another mall coming up next to it. More than enough for me because I don't golf or get groceries.

I've been visiting JB for ages & have never been mugged, robbed, pick pocketed, .... The only criminalality I have experienced is when a prostitute approached me:o

You don't golf, don't drive or get groceries then what the hell you go there for?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you need to go jb to top up cheap petrol and save a few bucks.. I suggest you don't drive. A total sinkie disgrace.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you need to go jb to top up cheap petrol and save a few bucks.. I suggest you don't drive. A total sinkie disgrace.

Summed up nicely in typical tony style.
There's a big difference between a cheapo Charlie and being value conscious.
If you need travel all the way and brave the jams into JB just for quarter tank of petrol then you are definitely a cheapskate.