• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thos who invested in JB Properties....

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....PAP secretly laffing...u sinkies will now pump petrol in sinkieland and biy groceries in sinkieland....

Those businessmen in JB will kpkb when significant number of daily trippers from sinkapoo drop drastically and the economy become sluggish. Anwar will seize the opportunity to tekan the Federal Govt and finally, the whole scheme will be abolished.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Summed up nicely in typical tony style.
There's a big difference between a cheapo Charlie and being value conscious.
If you need travel all the way and brave the jams into JB just for quarter tank of petrol then you are definitely a cheapskate.

Wow value conscious and cheapo charlie big difference, LMFAO. Truth is JB is a short 15min drive for me and i use the traffic cams to monitor the jams. You need to go in and kill a thousand birds with one stone so that your golden RM 50 got more value.....come on, cheapskate and cannot afford to live in Singapore just admit it, don't hide behide the "value' flag.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow value conscious and cheapo charlie big difference, LMFAO. Truth is JB is a short 15min drive for me and i use the traffic cams to monitor the jams. You need to go in and kill a thousand birds with one stone so that your golden RM 50 got more value.....come on, cheapskate and cannot afford to live in Singapore just admit it, don't hide behide the "value' flag.

Pray tell why you fill up quarter tank in JB?
JB petrol special blend formula more powerful?
All the hassle just to save a few bucks...

Monitor traffic cams indeed.....15 mins drive.....haha need to chop passport fill immigration cards.....pay toll....
All these to save a few lousy bucks....do you also monitor the pump prices before setting off?
all can see who is the cheapo Charlie here.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I also went investigation before, the minah on duty then quite chio. I a bit surprise she still so cheerful at 2300hr. I kenna stop because I took wrong passport.:o

There are quite a lot of chio minahs there. I also tried the trick of not paying for the fun of it and managed to get away for months

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
my car small, only 42L but many drive mpv where tank size 60L plus.

as for kenna caught, it a number game. ICA cannot check every car, it a matter of heng or sway. As long never tamper the fuel gauge, still can chiam shiong.

as for kio kway, of course got different cat. Since already in msia, why bother to get lower grade. if car pump 92 in spore but jb pump V power, so girl also must "pump" the same way. btw, RM300 inclusive of using spa facilities plus simple food and also of course the girl. who know JB spa still have msian girls instead of the atb. which health centre in spore can sauna and one shot all in total only $150?

many moons ago when xchange rate only 1.8, I went eden with friends, can see many sporean towkays drove MASARDEE. They morning drive in play one round of golf, then head to eden to release "tension" then jio others to go ktv in the evening while still in the pool. I don't think it will be any different nowsaday. These bunch of ppl will still head in even if toll cost RM100. The amount save plus the entertainment value in JB outweigh the toll money.

the only ppl deter from going are those cheapo who only go JB for petrol. For myself, I drive straight to my friends house, park there and ride on their cars for makan and entertainments. With them ard, at least wont kenna chop Robert head, even the makan places are those unknown to sporean.:biggrin:

42l - lancer? Anyway, the current eden spa, or last time roman, quite good. Must better than the bluewave et al

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pray tell why you fill up quarter tank in JB?
JB petrol special blend formula more powerful?
All the hassle just to save a few bucks...

Monitor traffic cams indeed.....15 mins drive.....haha need to chop passport fill immigration cards.....pay toll....
All these to save a few lousy bucks....do you also monitor the pump prices before setting off?
all can see who is the cheapo Charlie here.

Nearby and just go for a short jaunt, I go there for a change of scenery on Saturday morning to enjoy the rustic laid back atmosphere, pumping petrol is secondary. No and I don't monitor pump prices at all. What the fuck immigration cards are you talking about? They were phased out many years ago.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
42l - lancer? Anyway, the current eden spa, or last time roman, quite good. Must better than the bluewave et al

Yes one fucktard argued and used sister forum got 80-100 cat type of chicken to compare against RM300 calibre and service.
Gong cb kia must be a goody virgin masterbating nerd who never actually chiong before....else he will know the difference.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nearby and just go for a short jaunt, I go there for a change of scenery on Saturday morning to enjoy the rustic laid back atmosphere, pumping petrol is secondary. No and I don't monitor pump prices at all. What the fuck immigration cards are you talking about? They were phased out many years ago.

Now peng wei say change of scenery enjoy rustic atmosphere haha self pwn.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah then big difference between Cheapo Charlie and Value Conscious lppl gong gar any hou tia, who is the peng wei king? Totally self pwn your self.

Ok prata man go for a roti canai next time you in JB to pump petrol for a change of scenery......repeat nothing to do with saving few buck....plainly for fun....JB pump petrol just so fun.
Kudos you should hook up with our resident wet market ah soh ykhuser and share finer points in savings....oops I meant scenery

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok prata man go for a roti canai next time you in JB to pump petrol for a change of scenery......repeat nothing to do with saving few buck....plainly for fun....JB pump petrol just so fun.
Kudos you should hook up with our resident wet market ah soh ykhuser and share finer points in savings....oops I meant scenery

Yep totally fun and then?