• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thos who invested in JB Properties....

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely not, I was hitting at this joker for his comments on raising the VEP and tolls for JB, saying that so he can enjoy his good class investments in JB in peace. I was telling him that he has invested in shit hole place, maybe he is regretting now, that's why he needs to post such comments.

He talk and act like as if GCB class owner but actually is just some ITE dropout who could not even face Pinoy and PRC compettion in SG had a lucky strike in JB so he made a little pile in JB but now looking down on others WTF.

He tried to hint that he had a salaried friend who also said he invested in shit hole but that now he is many times ahead of this salaried friend.

Sorry but I am firmly in HNW category several times over in fully paid assets excluding my place of residence, that is why I think JB is a shit hole for investments, so cannot he compare my statements and his loser friend's.

Wow what a sorry state of affairs!

Life in S'pore has deteriorated to such a level that a HNW fella like you needs to go to JB to fill up your tank.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Life in S'pore has deteriorated to such a level that a HNW fella like you needs to go to JB to fill up your tank.

Why not? Come on lah, even your good friend numero uno who rub shoulders with you know who, also takes taxi to the airport and I cannot even compare with him, so what's the big deal???

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yahlor, you must be above casey in intellectual and financial standing.
真的牛不认识虎,有眼不识泰山。失敬失敬!!

Go see post #68 and read carefully who started calling people cheapo first before you pass judgment.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anton Casey drives a rundown COE porsche, not exactly a super car and his Sentosa Cove home is rented. Ha ha ha ha.

Yah very bad to call others cheapo and call himself "value conscious".

You talking to me?
For the record I called you a Cheap Charlie....
I never professed to be value conscious....I said I am a chiongster worth my salt.
Kns dun peng prata....get the fucking facts right charlie!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For the record again....Charlie aka xebay11 1st and foremost goes into JB to enjoy scenery.....pumping petrol is happens to be on the way only....and nothing to do with saving a few bucks.
Scenery people! Must say how many times?!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who are jb expats? Robbing johorian of their jobs?
Foreign retirees living cheap in jb-causing col go up?
Is this your way of thinking? Haha! You no condemn?

You can checkout the living in JB thread for answers.
I no condemn la....live and let live.....
Calling xebay11 petrol warrior Charlie is a compliment.....
Machiam his mr value conscious for me I take as compliment also....

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the record again....Charlie aka xebay11 1st and foremost goes into JB to enjoy scenery.....pumping petrol is happens to be on the way only....and nothing to do with saving a few bucks.

Eh no need to defend me lah, I know I'm your hero.

Merl Haggard and his friend numero uno all very very rich one, got inner circle, so high up that they cannot reveal in this forum must talk in code but his friend hor like to compare himself with Li Ka Shing and take taxi to airport one, really bui hiao bai, I concede defeat to his buay hiao bai friend.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You talking to me?
For the record I called you a Cheap Charlie....
I never professed to be value conscious....I said I am a chiongster worth my salt.
Kns dun peng prata....get the fucking facts right charlie!

Same same lah, I also only call you cheapo lah not others, the only thing you are worth your salt is being the cheapest value conscious cheapo in JB, Singapore and Bantam and do take it personally, or else people here think I am calling all value conscious Singaporeans cheapo.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sammy Boss,

You always claim that S'pore under the PAP is doing so very well.

If your claim is true then how come S'pore still has got cheapskate like HNW like Xebay11 who takes the trouble to go through heavy traffic jams at the causeway to fill up petrol in JB.

I'm no HNW, but if my peers learn that I go to buy petrol in JB, I'll feel so ashamed!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammy Boss,

You always claim that S'pore under the PAP is doing so very well.

If your claim is true then how come S'pore still has got cheapskate like HNW like Xebay11 who takes the trouble to go through heavy traffic jams at the causeway to fill up petrol in JB.

I'm no HNW, but if my peers learn that I go to buy petrol in JB, I'll feel so ashamed!

Speaking of peers, then why your UHNW private jet taking friend Numero Uno must take taxi to airport to board his private jet? You ashamed of him?

BTW I dun go in often and it's for a change of environement if you please, won't die if I don't go. Your moniker Merl Haggard suggests you are an old goat so stop behaving like a childish kid.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's ok. just saw rich sinkies bringing their kids to changi terminal 3 for long hari raya weekend makan and playground day trip. cost of jiak hong excursion must be around sgd20 per person. sgd10 for gas, sgd10 for lunch. entry, playground and shopping at t3 free. :p

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahahaaaaa,,, no problrm to repeat!!!!!!!!!!!!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi all, let's go back to the topic of this thread and not attack one another here for so many days. Nothing to feel malu about for saving money and no need to belittle others too if they have less than you. So what if u win a quarrel here? Does it make u have more than the other party?

Be more confident in yourself, you know u are worth your salt good enuff.

If u dont like to read 'cheapskate' posts here then don't read, no need to insult them.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi all, let's go back to the topic of this thread and not attack one another here for so many days. Nothing to feel malu about for saving money and no need to belittle others too if they have less than you. So what if u win a quarrel here? Does it make u have more than the other party?

If u dont like to read 'cheapskate' posts here then don't read, no need to insult them.

Actually do not see taking advantage of a lower cost option as being cheapo. It is only being practical.

of course,...

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking of peers, then why your UHNW private jet taking friend Numero Uno must take taxi to airport to board his private jet? You ashamed of him?

BTW I dun go in often and it's for a change of environement if you please, won't die if I don't go. Your moniker Merl Haggard suggests you are an old goat so stop behaving like a childish kid.

Yo Charlie, keul lah.

If I were an old goat then you've got to be a real cheapskate & a pseudo HNW.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My general comment on 'penny pinchers' drivers started it all.
Not targeted at anyone here in particular but petrol warrior spokesperson took it upon himself to attack me....
Me professing to be worth my salt further irked him and trigger his maddog mode....
Then came the comedy of his peng prata antics....and show off talk big of his virtual net worth....real joker this one.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My general comment on 'penny pinchers' drivers started it all.
Not targeted at anyone here in particular but petrol warrior spokesperson took it upon himself to attack me....
Me professing to be worth my salt further irked him and trigger his maddog mode....
Then came the comedy of his peng prata antics....and show off talk big of his virtual net worth....real joker this one.

Enuff liao, let's focus our efforts and energy on bashing PAP :biggrin:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all have over estimated sinkie's intelligence. 60% will still drive in arguing that RM 50 is still worth it considering the savings on petrol and groceries and not to mention, the availability of nice food. The tax will not affect anything. Business as usual.

If JB impose RM50.00 VEP than a lot of drivers will avoid going to JB..
Lots of businesses will close shop for sure!
Namely F&B
Massage parlour
Red light district Karpooh!
Golf Country club will cry for golf kakis to come!
Street Hawkers badly affected!
Anglers who drove up for fishing will avoid too!
Super mart will be badly affected!

For those who jump on the band wagon to invest in property at Is-kan-dar!
Now you really Tio Kan! got fuck by both gahmen!!

Just don't know what the hell is PAP gahmen doing!! are they trying
to rip as much as possible before the Erection or the know their days are number
therefore rape of the pockets from motorists and peasants!!

Malaysia boleh!
Singapore increase $20.00 to $35.00 with out thinking and consideration!! boleh...but come ERECTION 2016 tah boleh!!

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of saving those small money by going to Jb to shop?

Run the risk of getting robbed or stabbed by robbers.

Pay traffic 'fine' to m&d traffic poodles

Still need to pay these nonsense barrier fees