• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thos who invested in JB Properties....

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey you.. ! Why you pop up again.. :oIo:

Knn you don't disturb my ah gong! :oIo:

later limpeh make sure you ride your kapkia like that :biggrin:

2iawx1k.png

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
With new VEP of $20, you will be garanteed to have a smooth passage across the causeway ! Richer Sinkie has it own privilege.

Yah idiot! Once you get caught even once doing the "not supposed" to do activities, there goes your "privilege" ever again.

Let's do the math now, I usually only use half a tank in Singapore under current driving conditions, my tank capacity is 70l, making it 35l.

Petrol is RM2.90 or $1.10, versus $2.00 in SG, so save about $0.90 per liter, 35 litres save about $30, with new VEP about $20, savings drop to $10, deduct the $2 charge at the SG ICA when entering, total savings now only $8.

So save $8 and have to jam 2 hours in 2 hours out weekend burned, and spend on petrol to get to JB, as my petrol station is just across the road, no need to incur petrol to travel to JB, savings is now negligible.

Just to save on spending on some food in JB? not worth now.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
With new VEP of $20, you will be garanteed to have a smooth passage across the causeway ! Richer Sinkie has it own privilege.

Yah right! In the first place why would richer Singaporean go over? JB and MY is a shit hole, the causeway is mostly flooded with red plate Korean junk cars going over on weekends to get cheap stuff and you are claiming to be a richer Sinkie?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
deduct the $2 charge at the SG ICA when entering,

rarely that I have to pay that ..

after handover the passport to officer you just engage him with tcss or among your companion pretend to forget about paying fee, once in a long while an attentive officer will fuck you gently and ask you to pay ... I say more than 90% of the time I can get away with it

there was one time after slotted in cashcard I pressed motorcycle button not being aware that one officer was observing from the booth across behind, the next thing I knew I was hauled to investigation office .. but heng lah they only gave me warning

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MALAYSIA MINISTER: SINGAPORE CARS ENTERING MALAYSIA WILL HAVE TO PAY MORE THAN RM50

Post date:
23 Jul 2014 - 5:31pm

The Malaysian Deputy Transport Minister Abdul Aziz Kaprawi, has said that they are closing in on the amount to charge foreign cars entering Malaysia from Singapore, indicating that the Fee will likely be no less than RM50.

He explained that this fee was reasonable given that Singpore's Dollar is much stronger than the Ringgit.

The move to impose a vehicle entry fee on Singapore cars entering Johor was announced by PM Najib shortly after Singapore announced that it would be increasing the fees on foreign cars entering Singapore.

Singapore's fees were raised to equalise the price of owning an operating a foreign registered car in Singapore with the cost of operating a Singapore registered car as Singapore registered cars need to pay high COEs.

The higher entry fees for foriegn cars entering Singapore will take effect from August 1st.

Details of the exact fee for Singapore cars entering Malaysia and when the fee will start being imposed have not yet been decided but Datuk Abdul Aziz indicated that they would come into effect by the end of this year.

While earlier reports had indicated that the fee would be between RM20 and RM50, but Datuk Abdul said this was too low considering how rich Singaporeans are.

Many Singaporeans agreed that at a fee of only RM20, they would not likely reduce the frequency with which they visit Malaysia but if the fee is RM50, they would probably avoid going to Malaysia more often.

That's not a problem if:

1) You're just speculating (ahem... 'investing') on JB properties and not physically staying there.

2) You are going to physically stay in JB and not come back to Singapore. or at most come back once in a while for a casual visit.

3) The public transport has improved to such a point that a car is not necessary for a trip to JB.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a chongster, your math fail. RM50 still worth it to go JB. Going to JB in near empty tank already save you at least $50 sing dollars in petrol. Kio Kway at HC all in less than RM300, that less than S$130. Save S$20 compare to gayland. Makan confirm cheaper and better than spore. Throw in the saving the guy get by buying from Tesco, RM50 is only sup sup water.

The only Singaporeans affected are the Malays as they family oriented, no chonging.

The most affected are the jiu hu kia SPRs. Yippee, kenna screw by their own BN govt. swee...... No more rent out hdb flat while commuting from JB. It about time those arseholes pay their dues.

Bring in 5 pkts of cigs, can save more $$$$$.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If less sinkie shoppers going into JB lets just see the reaction from the businesses. Mats are bodoh.

Still plenty of shoppers and day trippers thronging JB everyday at the bus terminal customs checkpoint.

For people who drive, they can more than afford the entry fee. This includes those who drive to JB for the sole purpose of playing in its golf courses. You know who they are.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I take the bus to JB so I'm not affected. Nowadays taking a cab in JB is easier because most of the taxis will use the meter.

So there are alternatives.

I save money by not taking taxi or bus. I leave my bicycle at Ah Fook kai and use it to move around.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck those job snatcher PMET jiu hu kia back to mudland.

Let those jiu hu kia SPRs asshole have a taste of bitter medicine we sillyporeans have been taking from our garment. Pay and pay and pay. Lets see whether those Jiu Hu Kia still sing praises for our garment.

Hip Hip Hooooooray!

Bring back the jiu hu charbors best. Geylang, health centres and nightclubs missing them badly.

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just walk. 3 weekends ago, I was in the bus crossing the causeway when I notice that they have once again allow people to walk across.

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rarely that I have to pay that ..

after handover the passport to officer you just engage him with tcss or among your companion pretend to forget about paying fee, once in a long while an attentive officer will fuck you gently and ask you to pay ... I say more than 90% of the time I can get away with it

there was one time after slotted in cashcard I pressed motorcycle button not being aware that one officer was observing from the booth across behind, the next thing I knew I was hauled to investigation office .. but heng lah they only gave me warning

How cum today your post so long de ? Botak. .