• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thos who invested in JB Properties....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such arrogance for someone who has little education but made it small time in shit hole JB want to look down on others. Really shake head.

Hit a raw nerve?
You must be one of those morons that does the pump petrol to last drop tilting tactic....hahaha
Ok you dun do it for saving money but change of scenery.....we got that.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hit a raw nerve?
You must be one of those morons that does the pump petrol to last drop tilting tactic....hahaha
Ok you dun do it for saving money but change of scenery.....we got that.

Definitely not, I was hitting at this joker for his comments on raising the VEP and tolls for JB, saying that so he can enjoy his good class investments in JB in peace. I was telling him that he has invested in shit hole place, maybe he is regretting now, that's why he needs to post such comments.

He talk and act like as if GCB class owner but actually is just some ITE dropout who could not even face Pinoy and PRC compettion in SG had a lucky strike in JB so he made a little pile in JB but now looking down on others WTF.

He tried to hint that he had a salaried friend who also said he invested in shit hole but that now he is many times ahead of this salaried friend.

Sorry but I am firmly in HNW category several times over in fully paid assets excluding my place of residence, that is why I think JB is a shit hole for investments, so cannot he compare my statements and his loser friend's.

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be very disappointing if the VEP for S-plate is only RM50... I was batting for RM200 per entry to weed out those cheapo who make u-turn after filling up petrol at Shell station just after malaysia-side CIQ.
Hopefully this new VEP for S-plate is enough to reduce the inflation in JB... every week I see cart after cart full of groceries at Tesco, Giant loaded in S-plate car then at petrol station these cars shake like someone is pumping someone inside their car seen only in east coast and MSCP.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be very disappointing if the VEP for S-plate is only RM50... I was batting for RM200 per entry to weed out those cheapo who make u-turn after filling up petrol at Shell station just after malaysia-side CIQ.
Hopefully this new VEP for S-plate is enough to reduce the inflation in JB... every week I see cart after cart full of groceries at Tesco, Giant loaded in S-plate car then at petrol station these cars shake like someone is pumping someone inside their car seen only in east coast and MSCP.

seems like you don't know sinkees.
sinkees will spend even more in jb to ensure the roi of going into jb is maintained as per pre-VEP days

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually do not see taking advantage of a lower cost option as being cheapo. It is only being practical. One level up, you can also say buying cheaper property in jb as cheapo. Also not wrong, isn`t it????

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely not, I was hitting at this joker for his comments on raising the VEP and tolls for JB, saying that so he can enjoy his good class investments in JB in peace. I was telling him that he has invested in shit hole place, maybe he is regretting now, that's why he needs to post such comments.

He talk and act like as if GCB class owner but actually is just some ITE dropout who could not even face Pinoy and PRC compettion in SG had a lucky strike in JB so he made a little pile in JB but now looking down on others WTF.

He tried to hint that he had a salaried friend who also said he invested in shit hole but that now he is many times ahead of this salaried friend.

Sorry but I am firmly in HNW category several times over in fully paid assets excluding my place of residence, that is why I think JB is a shit hole for investments, so cannot he compare my statements and his loser friend's.

Pot calling kettle black. Your arrogance is on par with the person you accuse of.
In a nameless forum, who gives a shit about how much you claim your assets to be.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually do not see taking advantage of a lower cost option as being cheapo. It is only being practical. One level up, you can also say buying cheaper property in jb as cheapo. Also not wrong, isn`t it????

I see it as Spore being overpriced. JB is Malaysia's most expensive state & yet it is much,... much cheaper than Spore.

Sometimes it's not only about the lower prices but the feeling of the open spaces that we no longer have in Spore. It is also a feeling of freedom from big brother. The satisfaction of knowing that "they" won't be getting my $. During the haze the PSI reading in JB was sometimes much healthier than in Spore.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Everyone loves a good deal.
But that said kiasu sinkies drivers who brave jams and queue for hours JUST for that few dollars of petrol savings are plain cheapos....cannot afford then dun drive....these fucktards are the same ones who park illegal blocking others to save on parking and huddle at road shoulder endangering others just to siam ERP.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, to each his own lah, never force your standard on others, especially when actual ZERO harm done to you. Thumbing down some-one does make one a saint. SIGH

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, to each his own lah, never force your standard on others, especially when actual ZERO harm done to you. Thumbing down some-one does make one a saint. SIGH

Got harm.
The JB expats blame the petrol warriors for all the jams and think the increased VEP will render petrol filling no savings rhus weeding out these cheapos.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got harm.
The JB expats blame the petrol warriors for all the jams and think the increased VEP will render petrol filling no savings rhus weeding out these cheapos.
Who are jb expats? Robbing johorian of their jobs?
Foreign retirees living cheap in jb-causing col go up?
Is this your way of thinking? Haha! You no condemn?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pot calling kettle black. Your arrogance is on par with the person you accuse of.
In a nameless forum, who gives a shit about how much you claim your assets to be.
It has nothing to do with arrogance, I was merely posting it so that he won't think I am a salaried earner who is sour grapes about his shit hole investments.

I did not post my claim in another folder, it was only when I saw him display his arrogance again in this folder that I felt he needed some waking up.

Anyway, whatever one's claimed assets are, there is always someone who has more, so rest assured my post was not done in the spirit of arrogance.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got harm.

Chey only petrol warriors meh? JB expats blaming more on those so called cheapos disguided as "Value Conscious" for the jams who go into cheong from A to Z and cause inflation to a wide range of all the sleazy industries and their make JB kways to charge so much and don't want to service them because all those cheapo "Value Conscious" spend their bullock cart money thinking they are like big spenders when they go to JB.

Yah and these types of die hard "Value Conscious" cheapskates damn super hard to weed out, even VEP become RM100, these super cheapos will still jam up JB streets and checkpoints to get cheaply laid. They go in no matter what and in order to die die make the tolls they pay got value, they will fuck more kways just to get more savings until price out the poor JB losers and cause Geylang to close down. Pui!

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Local version of anton casey calling others cheapos.
Anyway casey do own a super car and stays at sentosa cove.
But, do you??? Hahaha!!!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local version of anton casey calling others cheapos.
Anyway casey do own a super car and stays at sentosa cove.
But, do you??? Hahaha!!!

Anton Casey drives a rundown COE porsche, not exactly a super car and his Sentosa Cove home is rented. Ha ha ha ha.

Yah very bad to call others cheapo and call himself "value conscious".

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anton Casey drives a rundown COE porsche, not exactly a super car and his Sentosa Cove home is rented. Ha ha ha ha.

Yah very bad to call others cheapo and call himself "value conscious".
Yahlor, you must be above casey in intellectual and financial standing.
真的牛不认识虎,有眼不识泰山。失敬失敬!!

Last edited: