• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life - Meaning, Achievements, Regrets ............

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life - meaningless
Achievements - Did not commit suicide
Regrets - No guts to commit suicide

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's yours?

My happiest day was when I earned my research degree. Not the most prestigious University but I was felt rewarded for all my years of hard work.

My worst failure I can't say because I failed so many times but I can say I tried my best to pick myself up every time

My most recent achievement was correctly betting on Germany in WC finals. Mario Gotze is my new hero hence my nick.

What are your great achievement in life?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life - meaningless
Achievements - Did not commit suicide
Regrets - No guts to commit suicide

Yup. Lots of guts needed to commit suicide. Two of my colleagues used their revolver. Three jumped without parachute. One through burning of charcoal. One hanged himself. Was there no other way out?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup. Lots of guts needed to commit suicide. Two of my colleagues used their revolver. Three jumped without parachute. One through burning of charcoal. One hanged himself. Was there no other way out?

Actually if life is meaningless, then can commit suicide......but it is complicated to explain why someone commit suicide. Somehow has crossed the line where living is too much to bear that death becomes the only option to release the misery.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My happiest day was when I earned my research degree. Not the most prestigious University but I was felt rewarded for all my years of hard work.

My worst failure I can't say because I failed so many times but I can say I tried my best to pick myself up every time

My most recent achievement was correctly betting on Germany in WC finals. Mario Gotze is my new hero hence my nick.

What are your great achievement in life?

Happiest day - became a father
Worst failure - living a sinful life for more than 3 decades?
Greatest achievement - being a pathological sinner

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

You will be surprised that these people might be suffering from depression/manic depression without even knowing it Even if they know it, they might not want to seek treatment or tell anyone as it would jeopardise their livelihood and they also have to live with that label forever. Observe and listen carefully to the people around you and you will see these symptoms/patterns pretty easily.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will be surprised that these people might be suffering from depression/manic depression without even knowing it Even if they know it, they might not want to seek treatment or tell anyone as it would jeopardise their livelihood and they also have to live with that label forever. Observe and listen carefully to the people around you and you will see these symptoms/patterns pretty easily.

I understand where you are coming from. Events and incidents are still needed to trigger things off.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha. You must be the only one thinking of suicide at the PEAK of your existence. One almost always goes off at one's nadir.

because after the peak,things can only go downhill from there......u want to go out at the height of ur glory and beautiful existence or fade away into the shadows like smeagol the deranged hobbit always lurking in the shadows?

ask urself "is it better to die a good man or live as a monster"? do u want to wake up everyday and look into the mirror and see the monstrosity u have become?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my achievement is having 4 virgin exs...one from korea and one from japan...:biggrin:

my greatest regret is not able to marry all of them...:eek: