• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life - Meaning, Achievements, Regrets ............

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life meaning: Healthy life, harmonious family :smile:
Life achievement: not born as a jiu hoo kia :biggrin:
Life regrets: born as a sinkie :o

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life : Meaningful with sbf

Achievements : Getting nearly 1000 points in such a short time

Regrets : Never met kopiuncle in person

Rushwind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life meaning - Be true to that inner voice in you and live the life that you want to live, and not to what society expect of you.
Achievements - It is an achievement if you think it is something that you wanted to achieve. If your achievements received plaudits, the attention is short. After a while, no one remembers them but only yourself.
Regrets - None. We all make decisions on what information is available at that point. Who is to know the other path not taken can yield more desirable results? We are only wiser on hindsight.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's yours?

Life is about waiting for death. Everything in life is transient including life itself. Me sounded depressed but is a fact. When you achieve something, so what, next ? End of the day is death. The more you achieve the sadder when one leaving this world.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lyrics from "My Way"

"My Way"

And now, the end is here
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and ev'ry highway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way,
"Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way"

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happiest day - became a father
Worst failure - living a sinful life for more than 3 decades?
Greatest achievement - being a pathological sinner

Life is experiencing all the good and bad. My motto is 'No Regrets'. I have experienced great happiness and I have also been in the lowest dumps. If I have to do it all again, prob will be the same. Of course with the benefit of hindsight, u may want to go for or avoid certain things but then u r altering your future, and that's in the realm of science fiction. Maybe my alter ego has some views on this... Eh Kirk!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Happiest - Whenever I cum inside a girl
Saddest - When a girl tell me she is pregnant
Regretful - Refusing a fuck a girl despite her begging for it.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh .... only one life, no need to think so much lah.

At our vintage, our motto should be : If can eat, don't waste !!:o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do you reconcile the 2? :p But can relate to your last 1. No more mountains to climb?:p

That's why must find something meaningful to pursue. All along, it's heavy - fucking, smoking, drinking, gambling. Maybe time to join the opposition?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life is about waiting for death. Everything in life is transient including life itself. Me sounded depressed but is a fact. When you achieve something, so what, next ? End of the day is death. The more you achieve the sadder when one leaving this world.

Maybe. Life's journey is painful. That's the main reason why 3 of my friends chose not to have kids even before marriage.