• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UN gives PAP red card over human rights.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The UN is the most useless organisation ever, why bother with it?

It's only 'useless' when it says something that does not tickle your patriotic, pro-establishment ears. :rolleyes:

Never mind if your masters constantly suck up to it. :wink:

489197-singapore.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's only 'useless' when it says something that does not tickle your patriotic, pro-establishment ears. :rolleyes:

Never mind if your masters constantly suck up to it. :wink:

Singapore is one of those countries that does NOT sign up to many of the UN conventions. If it did the country would be forced to take in hordes of Muslim refugees annually, implement carbon taxes etc.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are rated worse than China & North Korea! WTF?

Even countries such as China, North Korea, Somalia, Israel, Zimbabwe are doing better than Singapore.

Our Neighbours Malaysia and Indonesia are in the 'orange' and 'light blue' categories respectively.

Of the 4 treaties, that Singapore has ratified, they relate to issues such as the use of child soldiers,as well as the rights of women, children and the disabled.

Even with these treaties, Singapore only implemented them with several exceptions and in some cases, took years after signing the, to actually ratify them.

signed does not mean will follow.

I remember seeing Nepalese teens wearing gurkhas contingent's uniform at pasir leba's range kenna wallop by their trainers at the range butt because they bobo. The teens ran past our shed as they went to toilet, can see clearly most of them no more 15yo.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody in the any state of mind would give 1/2hoot to sinkiepore. Russia is better off to nuke it back to stone age.

Nobody in his right mind would care two hoots about the UN. It's nothing more than a corrupt, ineffectual bureaucracy staffed with self serving lamers who can't find proper jobs.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you please stop spamming with the following portion in every message you post.

Posting the same stuff over and over again is consuming the resources of my server. .

Yes. Your siggie also needs trimming. Boss never set example. Cannot blame escher.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you please stop spamming with the following portion in every message you post.

Every message that I post?
You learning how to lie like the fucking PAPs?
Singing hosannas to them not enough for you?
You need to lie just like them as well?

In last month I realised how much nicer it was to have the time to fuck and tiew girls than to fuck and tiew the PAPs here.
Fucking the MIWs here got a fucking price too.

Having to listen to your mealymouthing away at almost everything and how much money that you got.
That you must round up others wannabes to charter private jets like kiasu stinkies.

I think I better spend my time fucking girls and making them cum with delight then to hear you whinging away.
Maybe it is time for me to chuck you into ignore bin and turn you into a fucking hello kitty with steffychunnychuntlanchowhaiduidouhoifar and hk14k chanting his Boleks number