• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP MP says he is not in active politics

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Freeloaders in Sinkapore politics.

984158_785166031533749_7956530433981508571_n.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck him. A load of rubbish.

I could have done better if not for the lost of my 2 youth years, and 13 years of reservists.

We could have done better if many Singaporeans supported JBJ and CSJ and put this old bastard be less arrogant and not intimidate us with his dragonian dictatorship.

Do not fake ISA and use ISA against the people. A call now to abolish ISA immediately.

Freeloaders in Sinkapore politics.

984158_785166031533749_7956530433981508571_n.jpg

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is not in active politics, then why the fux is he still hlding on to his MP seat and his residence at the Istana?

Why doesnt he go live under an expressway or something?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY said "I did what I thought was right".

Isn't that total crap? He did what was right for him, not for the sinkapore. He knew that sinkapore's survival would be tough as it has no resources. But that didn't bother him because he wanted to be chief honcho. If he couldn't rule Malaysia, he would rule sinkapore. So, he engineered the departure of sinkapore.
LKY took a gamble with the lives of millions of sinkees. It was lucky that he succeeded BUT ...we are now facing the constraints of a tiny island. That's why we can't progress any further. From high growth, we now have to settle for 2 percent!

Let history show that as the truth. Enough of LKY's bullshits.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY said "I did what I thought was right".

Isn't that total crap? He did what was right for him, not for the sinkapore. He knew that sinkapore's survival would be tough as it has no resources. But that didn't bother him because he wanted to be chief honcho. If he couldn't rule Malaysia, he would rule sinkapore. So, he engineered the departure of sinkapore.
LKY took a gamble with the lives of millions of sinkees. It was lucky that he succeeded BUT ...we are now facing the constraints of a tiny island. That's why we can progress any further. From high growth, we now have to settle for 2 percent!

Let history show that as the truth. Enough of LKY's bullshits.

But no western power stopped him or imposed sanctions. Look at Syria, look at Myanmar. No one condemns old fart,

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the end of the day what have I got?

Lau Cheebye you seems to be having dementia.. Don't forget you have millions stashed inside your family bank accounts..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spin. Old fart is a good spinner. And he was pro-US when there was a fear of communism in Southeast Asia.

And when China opened up its economy, he rambled on about the need for bilingual and bi-cultural Sinkies who could do business in China. :rolleyes:

This small man goes where the wind blows. Typical opportunistic scum with no moral compunctions about backstabbing his way to power.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
And when China opened up its economy, he rambled on about the need for bilingual and bi-cultural Sinkies who could do business in China. :rolleyes:

This small man goes where the wind blows. Typical opportunistic scum with no moral compunctions about backstabbing his way to power.

his off spring have PRC names but cant speak a darn word of Mandarin

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did he just say what people will think of him will be determined by researchers who do "phds" on him???

i reccomend he read some casual reading by this researcher....

iLlgZhk.jpg

0WJh2dR.gif

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY said " I'm no longer in active politics"

Why is he still an MP then? Just to collect the $250k pay cheque? Greedy old man.