• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP MP says he is not in active politics

jw5

Loyal
Delusion only lah........................... :wink:

He has given his life for a successful Singapore?
What is success? Where locals have to fight tooth and nail with foreigners from jobs to hospital beds to subway trains?
Did he build up the country all by himself?
What the Fcuk.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The nazi eugenics of the east who thinks of people as peasants even today will drop dead on national day. That will be justice

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
The nazi eugenics of the east who thinks of people as peasants even today will drop dead on national day. That will be justice
justice???? if heaven got eyes then should be the day after so true pink singaporeans and their children will have august 10th as public holiday also.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
For $16,000 a month salary, I can find many people who will be willing to be very active in politics. And work very hard and serve the constituency. This fucking Old Goat should just die.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
For $16,000 a month salary, I can find many people who will be willing to be very active in politics. And work very hard and serve the constituency. This fucking Old Goat should just die.

die his son will still be in power. GRC will unlikely face by election.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just slightly diverging from the above topic. I fully get the vitriol directed towards Lee Senior and LHL but very little criticism is levied at Hsien Yang (aside from the odd rumour that he is a philander).
In fact I have seen a few posts commending him as a 'good guy' whilst serving NS.

Why is this? Is it because he's not a politician?

Joachim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just slightly diverging from the above topic. I fully get the vitriol directed towards Lee Senior and LHL but very little criticism is levied at Hsien Yang (aside from the odd rumour that he is a philander).
In fact I have seen a few posts commending him as a 'good guy' whilst serving NS.

Who is that in the toilet bowl on your avatar? :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's the original...

BtYcwIzIUAAsYeC.jpg

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on, give that old man some credit. If the oppo had ruled, we will still be living in kampungs. Actually what we need is another LKY to restore Singapore to its glorious past.

jw5

Loyal
The lesser criticism levied at LHY is because he doesn't claim to be in "public service". :rolleyes:

Having heard him give interviews while he was CEO of Singtel, I find him to be more straightforward/matter-of-fact than either his father or brother, i.e. he doesn't tend to talk in vague terms, e.g. "Blah Blah Blah, we will be finished!" or "We will take this matter very seriously, Blah Blah Blah." :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lesser criticism levied at LHY is because he doesn't claim to be in "public service". :rolleyes:

Having heard him give interviews while he was CEO of Singtel, I find him to be more straightforward/matter-of-fact than either his father or brother, i.e. he doesn't tend to talk in vague terms, e.g. "Blah Blah Blah, we will be finished!" or "We will take this matter very seriously, Blah Blah Blah." :biggrin:

Maybe LHY can topple his brother.