• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Bastard still haven't up lorry?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A taxi driver I spoke to was absolutely convinced that LKY was dead and whatever you saw of him in public was either a body double, or else an undead thing raised by a necromancer. The driver believes that LHL cannot afford to reveal the death because his regime will collapse.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The good die young. The rest linger on to be cursed.

You got it wrong, the good die young, so that, they will not be corrupted by this sinful world, the rest are suppose to stay on & repent...but many will not!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not to worry

Just matter of days or weeks to come when we all yum seng and sing and dance on table tops and streets.

AND THEN THE HOOTING WILL START

AND THEN WE GET THE PIANO WIRES AND BURNING CAR TYRES TO COMPLETE WHAT THE HOOTING LEFT OFF

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
the theory alway work reverse.
the more you want win 4D,the higher mission impossible.
every year got people cursed,every year these people got disappoint.

Nature has its strange ways. An airline can get shot down while an old authoritarian can still live on.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
holland held mourning day for the MH17 victims, with TV, radio playing sombre programme , flag at half mast.

when the old coot kicks the bucket, heck, the flag will lowered to the ground, professional wailers , INCOME OPPORTUNITIES !

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
holland held mourning day for the MH17 victims, with TV, radio playing sombre programme , flag at half mast.

when the old coot kicks the bucket, heck, the flag will lowered to the ground, professional wailers , INCOME OPPORTUNITIES !

There will a "cry me a sungei"...people will dress in white, tear their clothes & throw ashes...there will be wailing, mass fainting & hysteria & IMH, will be overwhelmed....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i pray LKY live till 100,i want him to see with his very own eyes,his lies and false truths dashed to pieces and his son thrown from power and spat and cursed upon.....i want all members of PAP be brought to trial and every single crime against humanity be exposed and revealed.....i want him to put the rutger pistol in his mouth and pull the trigger and for the brains of his elognated skull splattered against the wall and the shit in his rectum blasted all over the floor!!!!!

Last edited: