• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most NSmen in their 30s fail annual IPPT

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 27 I knew I am gone with IPPT.

Thanks to one lao peng who sat beside me passed his secret recipe 1/2 Panadol and a can of coke that my blood pressure shoot up to >200. No more IPPT for the rest of my life. Take the secret recipe half hour before see MO.

Then the kind MO lagi best teach me to drink a lot of water before see him get the same high blood pressure result save my Panadol and a can of coke.

Do what IPPT? Fuck PAP.

http://features.insing.com/feature/most-nsmen-in-their-30s-fail-annual-ippt/id-68493101/

nsmenippt.jpg

As many as seven in 10 national servicemen (NSmen) in their 30s fail their annual Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT), and the rate further increases with age.

This was revealed by Edwin Ong, former head of physical training in the army, Channel NewsAsia reported.

Ong also said that of the five mandatory exercises done during the test, chin-ups, the standing broad jump and the 2.4km run pose the greatest difficulties. The other two exercises include the shuttle run and sit-ups.

He said it takes about an hour to go through all five IPPT “stations”, but it requires roughly six weeks to adequately prepare for them.

His comments come after the announcement last month by Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen that IPPT would be made simpler and may include fewer test stations.

The Government has already proposed doubling the timeframe given to NSmen to pass their IPPT and to complete their remedial training for those who fail the test.

However, Ng told the media on 30 June that "simpler is not easier" because IPPT changes would be made "without diluting fitness standards".

Further details would be announced in the coming months, he added.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn. Must remove those three exercises??

During my prime NSR, I was passing Cat X reqs when I was in Cat Y. And Cat Y when in Cat Z. I was even getting paid for coming in in record time. Our men today really weaklings.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fight lanjiao lah. Even if there is a war, I bet only a few gong kias will report for duty. :rolleyes:

Conscription is to artificially boost the number of operational soldiers, so that in the event of a war, in theory, a number of soldiers can be immediately recalled.

Theory and reality are quite different. :wink:

report for duty to protect chaps like tonychat?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some political party thinks its bright to bring in FTs for NSmen to defend them. Of course they should fail IPPT.

Orgasm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fight lanjiao lah. Even if there is a war, I bet only a few gong kias will report for duty. :rolleyes:

Conscription is to artificially boost the number of operational soldiers, so that in the event of a war, in theory, a number of soldiers can be immediately recalled.

Theory and reality are quite different. :wink:

How about our beloved Foreign Talents, will they stay back and fight?