• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jokowi as Presidentt

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My favourite Indon president.

Gusdur.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is good for Indonesia, it will be good for Singapore. There are so many factors and forces in the vast country, not one single person will make any big changes. In the foreseeable short term, things look pretty settled in Indon, and business will proceed. He is not an extremist, nor has a history of siding with any particular group, so there is confidence in the country's stability. I think foreign investments are growing in Indon, whilst at home, Indonesia has enough resources to feed the world. Singapore will benefit from growth and prosperity in Indon. The rich and able Indonesians love Singapore. Once I was told by a rich Indonesian lady there that she loves being in Singapore because she can safely wear her jewelry in public in Singapore! Hopefully the remote areas of Indonesia does not see political factioning and separatist desires sprout, there will always be potential in imporverished and areas faraway from Jakarta's influence and control.

That's my own opinion of that country and Jokowi.

Cheers!

good for sg?