• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how many of you think krafty should go see a shrink at IMH?

should krafty see a shrink?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seriously saying, if you dun know about the head and tail of my story, it's difficult for you to know what actually took place...?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not know your story, who you are, what you do, etc. My sentiments about seeing ahead shrink is - not recommended. Having a record for some mental problems will not go well with one's credibility, statements, opinions, etc. Even in writing a will, the question will pop up whether that person is in a suitable mind to write a will.

Cheers!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have never try a female doctor, so i think it's worth going to take a look...:biggrin::wink:

besides, i think it's better to get cleared for something that's bothering me, cos' i think i may have some issues with anger.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please join the pandan reservoir orgy of suiciders (pros). the bedok reservoir organization of suicided (bros) is full. thank you.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMH shrinks are fucked up.

I recommend a private psychiatrist.

http://www.mariamicha.com.sg/

maria_micha.jpg

1526623_237861223050140_1339146159_n.jpg

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are ok leh.
Can talk well in share.
Should be no problem in your brain.

Others part of body, I am not too sure.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you buy today?
Today very bullish.

May cheong to 3450.
Well. Remember my advise to you: do not fight with trend.