• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flushing more than once a day is wasteful and irresponsible - stop this habit NOW!

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Flushing more than once a day is wasteful and irresponsible - stop this habit NOW

The reverse osmosis process to convert waste water to newater uses up a lot of energy.

Stop flushing unless it's shit and stinky. Urine is fine.

Seriously, don't waste water.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Flushing more than once a day is wasteful and irresponsible - stop this habit NOW

i flush my toilet once in a week!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

The reverse osmosis process to convert waste water to newater uses up a lot of energy.

Stop flushing unless it's shit and stinky. Urine is fine.

Seriously, don't waste water.

If you live on a Navy ship this is true.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I flush 3 times per session whenever I perform my coffee enema, feels funny la toilet smells like Starbucks.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I flush 3 times per session whenever I perform my coffee enema, feels funny la toilet smells like Starbucks.

good reason why i spend much time at starbucks enjoying the aroma. :*:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal

if u invent non flushable toilet bowl... the world will be saved!