• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I discovered new pleasure - damn shiok lah!

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn hot day today, so stayed at home, looked at my Suntec REIT news and smiled.

I decided to videochat my Shenzhen darling, wanked off in bed and dozed off.

I felt a strange tingling sensation on my nipples as I was sleeping and dreamed that my darling was right next to me, nibbling on me, as I got a second erection.

Then I woke up and realised it was a dream - but the nibbing was real.

What happened was that my cum spurted on my chest and nipples and after I fell asleep, some ants crawled on me and bit me there.

It's a damn shiok feeling. Ouch!

I can achieve an ejaculation by just tickling my nipples whilst sitting down in front of my PC and looking at photos of Mario Gotze's girlfriend.

You should get a checkup. Ants won't be attracted to dried semen unless you have diabetes.

NOTE: For those of you not in the know, Mario Gotze was the MAN OF THE MATCH in the World Cup Finals between Germany and Argentina. He scored the deciding goal in the 113th minute during extra time, and Germany clinched the World Cup after a dry spell of 24 years.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can achieve an ejaculation by just tickling my nipples whilst sitting down in front of my PC and looking at photos of Mario Gotze's girlfriend.

You should get a checkup. Ants won't be attracted to dried semen unless you have diabetes.

NOTE: For those of you not in the know, Mario Gotze was the MAN OF THE MATCH in the World Cup Finals between Germany and Argentina. He scored the deciding goal in the 113th minute during extra time, and Germany clinched the World Cup after a dry spell of 24 years.

Parading your new clone?

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Parading your new clone?

This moniker is created to celebrate the world cup victory of Mario Gotze - Man of the Match, Hero of the Year, the star of Germany.

It is TRUE that I can ejaculate by just tickling my nipples, though.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WORK TO THROW OUT ALL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS MAGGOTS IN WHITE IN 2016 SO THEY CAN NO LONGER FUCK AND SUCK US OF OUR MONEY INTO LKY STINKING STINKAPORE SOVEREIGN FUND AND THEIR GROTESQUE SALARIES.

PRAY THAT LKY GO EAT JOSS STICKS AND CANDLE WAX SOON.
AND THE ENTIRE PAP BASED ON GREED AND SELF INTEREST AND SCUMS OF SOCIETY WILL IMPLODE INTO AN ORGY OF FRONT STABBING AND BACK STABBING AS THEY TRY TO KILL FIRST BEFORE GETTING KILLED THEMSELVES

Eh! bro... ,

ran out of colour ink ah!

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Parading your new clone?

Specialty monikers are created to be paraded.

I will parade the victory of Mario Gotze until the next world cup. Then will decide whether or not to continue premium subscription. In any case, this forum is guaranteed at least 4 years of subscription fees from me.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
WORK TO THROW OUT ALL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS MAGGOTS IN WHITE IN 2016 SO THEY CAN NO LONGER FUCK AND SUCK US OF OUR MONEY INTO LKY STINKING STINKAPORE SOVEREIGN FUND AND THEIR GROTESQUE SALARIES.

PRAY THAT LKY GO EAT JOSS STICKS AND CANDLE WAX SOON.
AND THE ENTIRE PAP BASED ON GREED AND SELF INTEREST AND SCUMS OF SOCIETY WILL IMPLODE INTO AN ORGY OF FRONT STABBING AND BACK STABBING AS THEY TRY TO KILL FIRST BEFORE GETTING KILLED THEMSELVES

Lemme help him...

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was still thinking todays infp clones power who to zap. Thanks for giving me the solution :biggrin:

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Specialty monikers are created to be paraded.

I will parade the victory of Mario Gotze until the next world cup. Then will decide whether or not to continue premium subscription. In any case, this forum is guaranteed at least 4 years of subscription fees from me.

That retard on my siggy thinks that u or every clone named after footballers has to be my clone. By the way guess my next new (S) member. :biggrin:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys better don't anyhow cum.

If you have watched "Majority Report", the "Pre-Cum department" has got their psychics with foreknowledge about where and when you gonna cum.
Their cops will have already located exactly where you are. Imagine you will be arrested with your pants down even before you got your chance to cum.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder I saw ants have human head and body of an ant running wild.

Squeeze warm water into your asshole lagi shiok, send you to cloud nine.

Damn hot day today, so stayed at home, looked at my Suntec REIT news and smiled.

I felt a strange tingling sensation on my nipples as I was sleeping and dreamed that my darling was right next to me, nibbling on me, as I got a second erection.

What happened was that my cum spurted on my chest and nipples and after I fell asleep, some ants crawled on me and bit me there.

Fuck PAP Fuck UN
Fuck Human Rights most of all.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe I should try the cockroaches in underwear fetish like in the movie Wild At Heart, must be damn steam.