• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who kenna late this morning SMRT NS Line Fucked Up AGAIN

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Top management wants top dollar salaries but they ask you to expect and put up with mediocre performance.

botakboon

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...h-south-mrt-line-service-back-normal-20140723

Train fault on North-South MRT line: service back to normal
Published on Jul 23, 2014 9:38 AM
PRINT EMAIL

By Royston Sim

SINGAPORE - A faulty train at Novena disrupted train services on the North-South Line on Wednesday morning.

In a post on its Facebook page, operator SMRT told commuters to expect an additional 40 minutes of travelling time between Toa Payoh and Newton stations towards Marina Bay.

Commuters at affected stations were given leaflets with information on free bus services that they could take to get to their respective destinations.

Normal train service resumed at around 10.15am. SMRT apologised to commuters for the inconvenience. This incident comes two days after the operator was fined $1.6 million by the Land Transport Authority for four disruptions between October last year and May this year.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think LTA should stop fining SMRT... fining seems to only makes things worse, SMRT probably has no more money for maintenance after getting fined. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think LTA should stop fining SMRT... fining seems to only makes things worse, SMRT probably has no more money for maintenance after getting fined. :wink:

You do not worry....SMRT will quietly ask Pass The Cost, to raise fares to cover the fines, & the government will help pay SMRT for maintenance, it is right pocket in, left pocket out, then put in left back pocket & then to right & then PUT BETWEEN THE LEGS. You & I, & everybody else, will be paying more to them still..for the costs will be pass to us by PTC...:p

The SAF gang will still get their increment, bonuses & pay, for a JOB WELL DONE....:rolleyes:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are back!

And standing up right.
Not one of those head down down arseholes up high high to be tiew to be fuck and to be kan by PAPs

I fuck the MIWs instead and they all running scared of piano wires.
You notice no piano recitals ever attended by them. They all that scared piano wires jump out of piano onto their necks