• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking NEWS: New IPPT System. No more chin-up

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
limpeh...was a 2nd sergeant ok...now, really slack...no exercise except occasionally, bed exercise with FB and hand exercise...drinking and smoking is favourite past time...luckily, i was discharged few year ago..if not sure suffer.:o

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was a kid in school, I could easily get NAPFA gold. My favourite station was the sit and reach, I had a flexible body and could easily reach beyond my toes. Not sure why they scrapped it in IPPT.

It's important to put exercise time into your schedule and make it part of your lifestyle. Treat it as a form of entertainment or meditation time to clear your head. Don't just exercise for the sake of passing IPPT. Fuck the IPPT, and have pride in your own body.

I'll keep doing chin ups because I want a V-shape torso and upper body strength. Chin ups or pull ups are one of the best bodyweight compound exercises, no gym machine can replace it.

Wa coaching expert sia laksa remember to add weights when doing chin/pull ups too

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NSF should get gold. Silver and below is for those unfit soldiers.

lower standards are for the auxiliary police force. billboards are up all over sg with recruiting signs for applicants salivating over starting pay of sgd2500 a month.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wa coaching expert sia laksa remember to add weights when doing chin/pull ups too

Adding weights is for those who hit a plateau for their number of chin/pull ups.

For many of us NS slaves, being able to do that elusive first chin/pull up or the minimum number required to pass IPPT is already a great achievement. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those fitness crazy thinking NS guy, why not volunteer push up, chin up and 2.4 run with "Full Pack".

How about the Ninja Warrior obstacle course? RT sessions will be packed. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;3IQhT82goIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IQhT82goIk[/video]

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
limpeh...was a 2nd sergeant ok...now, really slack...no exercise except occasionally, bed exercise with FB and hand exercise...drinking and smoking is favourite past time...luckily, i was discharged few year ago..if not sure suffer.:o

U can pass IPPT? Or are u a vocational Sergeant? Lol

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about the Ninja Warrior obstacle course? RT sessions will be packed. :biggrin:

ayako miyake won it 3 times in a row, not only being the 1st woman to complete all the stages.

http://sasukepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Miyake_Ayako

instead of sasuke, the female-only kunoichi intercourse can be implemented for sinkies. the sg version can be renamed knnbccb, and contestants must curse and cum at the final stage to win the title of "ninaubu warrior".

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
what next ? coming very soon....

200060_211962388820523_100000202906364_961621_2398441_n-e1301372146938-200x200.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who can't do 10 chin ups deserves to be shot.

Anyone who can't run 2.4km should be shot too & those who can't do 10 sit-ups, be shot too...that is 99% of the 60% & 99% of the 40%....please count, how many will be shot??

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A step in the right direction-in fact they can streamline it further for reservist/NS men by vocations eg

Infantry/Signals/Combat Medics/Navy/Airforce-only 2.4km run/push ups

Armour/Artillery-2.4km/push ups and sit ups

Guards/Commandos/Diver/Ranger qualified-2.4km,push ups, sit ups and chin-ups (cannot pass chin up
how to do rappelling/rock climbing?)