• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy proved paper general only paraphase, know nuts about CPF

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just asked the Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin at the Forum on CPF and Retirement Adequacy the following questions.

I asked the minister (1) what the proportion of 'all' CPF members who can meet the CPF Minimum Sum in cash is, (2) what the median CPF balance is and (3) what the median CPF payout is.

The question wasn't answered. Minister said that in terms of statistics, some of these questions do surface and the ministry will share the information as and when.

I also asked the minister that thus far the government has increased the CPF contribution rates and asked Singaporeans to work longer in order to grow the CPF. I asked if the government would consider implementing a minimum wage, and increasing wages and the CPF interest rates in tandem with the growth in the CPF Minimum Sum to grow the CPF.

Also, since the National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wah has admitted that the government controls the housing programme and the prices of HDB flats, and since Singaporeans spend 55% of our CPF Ordinary Account to pay for housing, I asked if the government will look into moderating housing prices, so that Singaporeans won't have to spend too much of our retirement funds on housing.

The question was not answered. Minister said that there are schemes such as Workfare that would support low-wage workers, and that individuals should not overconsume on housing and cause a stretch, and should spend within their means.

Roy Ngerng

http://therealsingapore.com/content...uan-jin-3-questions-forum-and-what-he-replied

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the PAP smoke screen only works with those sinkees in the baby boomer era. A growing group of sinkees can see through the lies of the PAP.

That group sold their souls. But it only lasts one generation . The pap didn't read the small print .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Join PA, you can't even see where you are walking because of the smoke. A few years there and you still finding new links how people are connected right up to the 3 quiet elderly men who turn without fail for Ulu Pandan PAP Branch meeting.

when hard questions are asked, the pap smoke machine turns on full blast.