• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to settle licensed money lender

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tink its the organization that made Andy's father very rich.
national council on problem gambling.
they are located in tiong bahru plaza.
tel, 63548154.

gd Luck!

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tel 1800.2255227.
credit counselling singapore,
and what a joke,
office located in sinpools bldg,
middle road.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one else understand you except yourself.... You yourself is the best person to call and make arrangement :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any association or community service can help to negotiate debt settlement ?

Dont think any exist for that purpose. LMLs will accommdate your proposal if they have already made money from your loan. The more they made, the more accommodating they will be.

LMLs will assess you too. If they know you are weak, they will be aggressive and less obliging. But they will play soft if they know you wont relent. Then, getting back as much as they can will be their only objective.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First ask yourself what is your threshold....meaning what kind of harassment you prepare to take.
Though leegal moneylender cannot splash paint etc but they have other ways to embarrass you....debt collectors, legal letters etc.
If you ask for 'TOH XIAO' most will test your threshold.
As bro GD mentioned, if already recover capital and made profit from your loan then likely they will restructure your loan.
If you appear weak or scare then get ready to be chop carrot even though loan restructured and you'll end up paying more.
Be firm and try to cut whatever extra interests they try to pile on you.
If you can tahan harassment then do a short disappearance then get a friend or family to negotiate on your behalf.
If they see you can take harassment and once they exhausted their bag of tricks then likely many will go soft and even talk nicely to you.
Remember for leegal ah longs there is a limit to what they can do...most times they play psychological game and these cowrards like vile pappies only bully the meek.
They are most worried when you mention police or lawyers or ministry of law ipto office which governs them. Afterall they have to operate within the law. Do not be cowed by them.
Need help drop me a PM and the Lml that you owe...I can teach you how to fuck them up.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
First ask yourself what is your threshold....meaning what kind of harassment you prepare to take.
Though leegal moneylender cannot splash paint etc but they have other ways to embarrass you....debt collectors, legal letters etc.
As bro GD mentioned, if already recover capital and made profit from your loan then likely they will restructure your loan.
If you appear weak or scare then get ready to be chop carrot even though loan restructured and you'll end up paying more.
If you can tahan harassment then do a short disappearance then get a friend or family to negotiate on your behalf.
If they see you can take harassment and once they exhausted their bag of tricks then likely many will go soft and even talk nicely to you.
Remember for leegal ah longs there is a limit to what they can do...most times they play psychological game and these cowrards like vile pappies only bully the meek.
They are most worried when you mention police or lawyers or ministry of law ipto office which governs them. Afterall they have to operate within the law. Do not be cowed by them.
Need help drop me a PM and the Lml that you owe...I can teach you how to fuck them up.

steady lah uncle....if there're more people like you, spore will be better place to live in...:biggrin::biggrin:

Joe Higashi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

When u stop borrowing from them. Report to the police if u find unexpected large sums of cash in your bank account or can TT to my henchmen.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
for any average joe here....at 50 is an impt milestone for one surviving in spore
it's a blessing if at 50+ if you're still alive and kicking strong...
not to mentioned being able to cash out and enjoy your life long savings :biggrin:

maxleeonline

Hi Sir,

im not very sure are u still in this forum but i really need help on how to restructure w these LMLs.
Please advise

thanks!

Max Lee