• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr. Martens shoes still worth buying ? any other good choices at same price ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DR Marten Shoes, some are made in Indonesia, Vietnam and China and only a few models are made in England.
Please check this.
These are made in England
http://www.drmartens.com/us/Mens/Mens-Made-In-England/c/Mens-Made-In-England

If you want good and cheap Dr Marten:
please go to Queenland shopping mall (near to Ikea), you can get there.

If you want to feel safe, go to Wheelock place.

Please look at the sole of dr marten:
it says: Made in England.
then it is made in England.
please dont just assume that they are made in england.

never been to Queenstown shopping mall..........you mean the shop there anyhow chop customers ?

Wheelock Place got sell meh ? if yes, must be much more expensive lah ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The one and only Tat Sing.

ZDOPfYyl.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only 2 shoe makers goes into full detail about comfort - Scholl and Timberland. Design wise Timberland wins.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you looking for comfy biz casual shoes, try red wing postman. ankle high or low cut.

the designs not to my liking leh..........must be expensive also lah..........

wah.........now even the cheapest Dr Martens is close to 200 bucks..........made in China some more..........

maybe need to get Hush Puppies...........and only when got sale...........