• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unlicense ah long tactics, please help

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the info. Sounds somewhat dissapointing against my expectations, I was hoping more like 20k, borrow from 5 Ah Longs, will be a neat tidy sum of 100k. More will be better. Oh well, will just have to work harder and connect with 50 Ah Longs to meet my target.

Cheers!

It depends. But average about 2k.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah long nowadays pretty smart. must be the product of excellent singapore education and NS experience.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the info. Sounds somewhat dissapointing against my expectations, I was hoping more like 20k, borrow from 5 Ah Longs, will be a neat tidy sum of 100k. More will be better. Oh well, will just have to work harder and connect with 50 Ah Longs to meet my target.

Cheers!

100% they wont do your biz. 20k weekly means 6k payment a week. Syndicates are linked. Database exists.

Joybite

i should be so lucky..................people send you money still complain.................report police, no need to pay back.............

I txt them and try to ask for their account to make my final payment but to no avail.
The next day ,ah long send me a text message saying Reloan done , pls check your account.
There was 3 small deposit amount to $ 720. I immediately send a sms to them .saying i did not request for re loan, but no reply , ignore my appeal and phone call.
I want to transfer back the money to them because they only see short term business.
How to trust them in future.
I borrow and willing to paid back.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It depends. But average about 2k.

Uncle, u give him false hope. First time max $500 only. Only upon repayment then ask for more.

Ppl on see ah loong harass debtors. Many time debtors took $$ and disappear. Ah loong complain to who? Haha....

Now dun even need IC, just give sing pass to ah loong to verify address and ah loong will credit the amount to the designated bank account.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, this part I tend to agree about lodging a police report for record purposes. A copy kept will allow the guy to sleep and if allegations are made, the copy can be produced.

Yes, fraudsters. Not their organsation. Always the individual.

Lodge police report when kena vandalised. If not no point reporting for record purpose.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle, u give him false hope. First time max $500 only. Only upon repayment then ask for more.

Ppl on see ah loong harass debtors. Many time debtors took $$ and disappear. Ah loong complain to who? Haha....

Now dun even need IC, just give sing pass to ah loong to verify address and ah loong will credit the amount to the designated bank account.

Quite hard to hiong ah longs today. More so if one has a track record of hionging. Ah longs' database quite impressive.

Agree. There are those no sound no picture when 1st payment due. Occupational hazard.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS

1. Go to NPP and tell them you like to make a Police report for record purpose as you feel intimidated and feel like a victim.

2. If Police man give you lip, just demand that you every right to make a report if not you going straight to Police HQ to lodge a repot about him.

3. In the Police report, write down what happened. Don't let the Policeman write the report because it will be short. Also don't write war and peace.. Short summary of what transpired and put them that you feel intimidated. Also say that you have no intention to engage or deal with the loansharks any longer as you have already paid off your loan.

4. Don't forget to take copy.

After that just ignore these telephone bandits. Change phone if you must. If they use particulars and fix you with another person at least you have Police repot to show instead of explaining everything again. A repot lodged early also shows your intent.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, this part I tend to agree about lodging a police report for record purposes. A copy kept will allow the guy to sleep and if allegations are made, the copy can be produced.

What kind of allegations? Whether report lodged or otherwise, I doubt if one can sleep peacefully. Have to agree to disagree here.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the Police will do anything but at least he provides his position. If subsequently his details are misused by the loansharks to fix him, he can just show that what happened sometime ago.

I can imagine if the Police calls him up about some other victim and the loanshark impersonates him, the Police is going to ask him why he did not make a report.

Just my view.

What kind of allegations? Whether report lodged or otherwise, I doubt if one can sleep peacefully. Have to agree to disagree here.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think the Police will do anything but at least he provides his position. If subsequently his details are misused by the loansharks to fix him, he can just show that what happened sometime ago.

I can imagine if the Police calls him up about some other victim and the loanshark impersonates him, the Police is going to ask him why he did not make a report.

Just my view.

Noted. Thanks.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i should be so lucky..................people send you money still complain.................report police, no need to pay back.............

chee buy lah...................

People ask serious honest question you give these kind of lanjiao answers..................

:biggrin:

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the maximum loan one can obtain from a loan shark? I plan to leave Peesai when my E-pass expires. I wish to take as many loans from as many of them as possible and then cabut when I cash out. They can look for me all they want. If by chance they show up outside my house, I will shoot them. Please introduce these loan sharks to me.

Cheers!

Dont think they are willing to lend to non citizen. Just max out your credit cards and cashline :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't worry. please follow fatherly guidance from tampines town council and the pap.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 434

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaha.....as usual must act smart but again shows your ignorance....
TS already informed the bank and if the bank did not advise him to make a police report, he cannot be faulted for not doing so......
TS...u have informed the bank that someone has transferred money wrongly into your account...what did the bank advise u to do in this case????

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha.....as usual must act smart but again shows your ignorance....
TS already informed the bank and if the bank did not advise him to make a police report, he cannot be faulted for not doing so......
TS...u have informed the bank that someone has transferred money wrongly into your account...what did the bank advise u to do in this case????

Don't try to act clever lah!..... boh siao kan......LOL

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont think they are willing to lend to non citizen. Just max out your credit cards and cashline :biggrin:

Yes non citizen is no go. Also if address is condo (entry obstacle) then likely no go too.
Another option is leegal ah long (moneylenders).....PM me if really interested.....average I can be your consultant and help you to scam $20k UP....more if good credit and salary.