• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unlicense ah long tactics, please help

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm, I won't know. Have never dealt with or came into contact with such characters. Just early this year, found out that my bro-in-law was in their grips and owed them money, lots, more than 50k!! His wife's side of the family came in to help him out. My wife got a shock of her life to find out that her brother could get involved in this. She told him she only thought she'd come across this kind of cases on TV show, never thought her own brother could be involved! I've been lucky and always held a job since I graduated and spend only what I earn. Never needed to borrow any money other than the normal car loan and house mortgage from the bank. However if I could get away with a loan from these illegal loansharks and manage to flee the country, I just might.

Cheers!

100% they wont do your biz. 20k weekly means 6k payment a week. Syndicates are linked. Database exists.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think I will be able to outrun credit card companies or banks. They will engage Interpol and will be able to exert their strength in any country over an ordinary working class bloke. Ah Beng loansharks are just regular Joes like you and me, I believe I'll be able to face up to them if it comes to one-to-one.

Cheers!

Dont think they are willing to lend to non citizen. Just max out your credit cards and cashline :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think I will be able to outrun credit card companies or banks. They will engage Interpol and will be able to exert their strength in any country over an ordinary working class bloke. Ah Beng loansharks are just regular Joes like you and me, I believe I'll be able to face up to them if it comes to one-to-one.

Cheers!

They will never meet up with debtors. Esp those fraudsters. My friend once chio them out. Time and place confirmed. Even told other party if no show, he is chow ah qua. Predictably, no show. As I said before, they are 'telephone' pai kias only.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

some ah loong lend to PRs, I know of one case HDB landlord kenna splash paint after her pinay nurses tenants suddenly move out before lease expire, only to know the pinays borrow from ah loongs. I think the nurses are on WP only, not PR so maybe you can try.:biggrin:

why not try those licensed moneylenders, stay condo also not an issue to them as they only interested in your employer & salary. usual tactic for defaulting is to go to debtor's office to malu the debtor. And their pocket deeper, so can borrow more.:p

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even though I am of the impression that the debtor are the ones at fault for not repaying what they borrowed, I am quite disgusted on hearing news that they vandalise the debtor's neighbours properties and other lowly methods. Resorting to strong arm tactics against ordinary people is kind of overkill and akin to bullying. Yeah, you're right, underneath their "gangster" image, they're actually rather ballsless and will not confront the debtors face-to-face.

Cheers!

They will never meet up with debtors. Esp those fraudsters. My friend once chio them out. Time and place confirmed. Even told other party if no show, he is chow ah qua. Predictably, no show. As I said before, they are 'telephone' pai kias only.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
My intention (besides filling my pockets with cash) is to fuck up those dirty loansharks. If these licensed moneylenders do not resort to vandalism and/or blackmail and make their money the upright way, I have no intention to default on payments owed, if I borrow. I was told once, if want to fuck people over (for money) do it to the big guys like the banks, corporations, or gahmen, and the crooks, do not disturb the little or honest ones.

Cheers!

.....................why not try those licensed moneylenders, ..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My intention (besides filling my pockets with cash) is to fuck up those dirty loansharks. If these licensed moneylenders do not resort to vandalism and/or blackmail and make their money the upright way, I have no intention to default on payments owed, if I borrow. I was told once, if want to fuck people over (for money) do it to the big guys like the banks, corporations, or gahmen, and the crooks, do not disturb the little or honest ones.

Cheers!

Those leegal ah longs that setup shop after pap change the law for them are 99% ex-illegal ah longs.
It's pap's way to rehabilitate these loansharks.....no need to guess it didn't work.....now 90% still operate or keep their illegal links.....running both aspect of the business side by side.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your SPF is damn USELESS. Can't nip the problem in the bud. :biggrin: Can nabbing loan shark runners solve problems? :rolleyes:

badass1982

I already paid the full amount as promised but the UML claimed that they are not the ones who called me to transfer the money abd sent me an sms of the acc to transfer to. But i know it's one of their dirty tricks to get more money from me.
Fellow bros, i need your help in this.