• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

money wayang by pap

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is damn odd!

li'l brother leetahsar asked me to donate $100 (or more) to HAIRFORHOPE, children cancer foundation so that he would bald himself. in the donation card, one of the clause was: if i donate at least $50, gov would rebate me with 2.5x the amount in my next income tax relief claim which means theoretically, for every $100 i donate now, i stand to get $250 tax rebate.

here's the big question mark:

WHAT THE BIG FUCK is gov trying to do?

why don't they just donate $150 to CCF and maybe give me the $100 instead?

just can't understand the logic here.:*::*:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they meant well, they treat us sinkies like their children, i feel like singing especially for you...:biggrin:

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aGuNsiSZ9RI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wanna donate soursop. It can cancel cancer. But i dont feel like spending. Do they accept sperm as donation.