• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Masturbation - still a taboo topic today

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! It must be really hard for that teenage girl - not allowed to masturbate at home! She should go to her friend's house to beat her meat then, don't have to do it outside. I think parents in Peesai aren't that unreasonable as this article's - I've not come across any local kid complaining that his parents disallow him to pcc at home.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
My parents never talked about sex to me. If I were ever discovered by my dad to be jerking off, he'd likely be poking fun of me and laughing it off for a long time. My mom would pretend that it never happened.

Cheers!

This is how Ang Mohs approach the topic. Conservative Asians with inherited colonial British-Victorian-Puritan values have much to learn.