• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am sad...very very sad.... :( :(

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
survived the 45 mins ... this is tougher than i have prepared myself... the feeling sucks... really sucks... giess i have just pretend despite the heart ache... :(

Another song to cheer you up. "Pretend" by Nat King Cole, listen to it and you will understand why you need to pretend you are happy when you are blue ...

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rule of thumb if you want to play after married.

Let girl love you; and not the other way around.

And avoid anything that is free; especially free fuck. Free fuck is the most expensive fuck in the world.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, this thread goes all of 15 pages but Bedok Reservoir is still one soul short......

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I honestly feel the same too...but it is ok..at least she found someone who can better take care of her...:(

When you can fuck well fuck good and fuck hard, they never want to leave you.
Even if they marry, they still want me to continue to fuck them.

But if you cannot fuck well fuck good and fuck hard, they then go to another who do what you cannot do.