• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am sad...very very sad.... :( :(

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS certainly holds more charm and power than Joetys the frog. Very soon, he will make it to the Screws of Fame :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS certainly holds more charm and power than Joetys the frog. Very soon, he will make it to the Screws of Fame :biggrin:

ts is highly encouraged to join the bedok reservoir orgy of suiciders (bros) just in case he needs to take the next step and make the jump (to a lower level). or, before a perimeter fence is built. :o

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the night was so hard to pass...i am thankful i made it...

i keep looking at my phone after my last post ....downing a couple pf Yamazaki.... the temptation to whatsapp her is so strong...wanting to tell her...I AM SORRY...

my heart wants to do it, but my brains tells me...wtf ... u wanna hirt her more u asshole...

sleep wake sleep wake...now half past 8 in the morning... i open my eyes....type this message...

I love you baby...i love you...have a good day...i must not hurt you again...i must let you find happiness and not hold u back....I LOVE YOU BABY....:(

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More than 3000 views of this drivel in just a few hours. I'm impressed.

i dun seek viewership...u can zap me dead if u wish...i am just finding your forum as a avenue, an outlet to air my saddness and my love for her...

voews, points, power means nothing....absolutely nothing....

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH9e3F8arbM[/video]

Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I took for granted, all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' CrAzY
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' cRaZy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry bro, Muslims can have 4 wives so can you. You still can have 2 more girls to screw around.

it is not about screwing...if it was, i would not be in this emo state.. i feel lost...so lost... girls before her comes and go without any feelings...but she is special, very special to me...really miss her when i open my eyes this morning..the brain waves run non stop...have gotta numb this brain for a while.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
how do you know about those? ....you a fan of such stuff?

No I hate them. I'm a documentary person... national geographic, history channel etc. However, I'm sometimes forced to watch bits of that crap while waiting for what is my TV time which is 10 pm onwards.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun seek viewership...u can zap me dead if u wish...i am just finding your forum as a avenue, an outlet to air my saddness and my love for her...

voews, points, power means nothing....absolutely nothing....

My gift to you. Please do us the favor......................

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vH2spkJzF9k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My gift to you. Please do us the favor......................

thanks for the song...nah...not killing myself...i just need to get over this emo feeling...6 years has been far too long...6 long years of emotions, holidays, meals, happy times, sad times, everything and now NOTHING...:(

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
thanks for the song...nah...not killing myself...i just need to get over this emo feeling...6 years has been far too long...6 long years of emotions, holidays, meals, happy times, sad times, everything and now NOTHING...:(

To be honest I was more upset when my dog died. I was depressed for more than 3 months.

When my first girlfriend left me, I was OK after 2 weeks.

My cure for despondency is exercise. A 4 hour bike ride works wonders.