• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am sad...very very sad.... :( :(

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;0D5JJZl6MB0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D5JJZl6MB0[/video]

When I find myself in times of trouble,
Mother Mary comes to me,
Speaking words of wisdom,
Let it be.
And in the hour of darkness,
She is standing right in front of me,
Speaking words of wisdom,
Let it be.

Let it be, let it be,
Let it be, let it be,
Whisper words of wisdom,
Let it be.

And when the broken-hearted people,
Living in the world agree,
There will be an answer,
Let It Be...

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you truly love someone, you will never get over it..I love my 1st ex gf..It's been 10 yrs since we broke off, till now I still cannot get over. The pain is just as intense as before.

10 years already why dun get married?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
And when the broken-hearted people,
Living in the world agree,
There will be an answer,
Let It Be...

For gawd's sake pull yourself together and act your age. I'd understand your predicament if you were still a teenager but you're obviously well into adulthood and you know perfectly well that this day would come sooner or later.

The person I feel sorry for is your poor wife. :rolleyes: She has a wimp for a husband who's pining over some other pussy instead of fucking hers.

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I Will Always Love You, my dear...6 long years...I am sorry for all the pain i caused you... You have to care care of yourself now without me by your side..I Love You Baby...I Love You...Will Miss You...but your happiness is more important than my selfishness...I Love You I Love You...:(

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For gawd's sake pull yourself together and act your age. I'd understand your predicament if you were still a teenager but you're obviously well into adulthood and you know perfectly well that this day would come sooner or later.

The person I feel sorry for is your poor wife. :rolleyes: She has a wimp for a husband who's pining over some other pussy instead of fucking hers.

Boss...you will never understand... i have done both women wrong... i admit it is my fault for loving both... i may be condemned to hell but i will not regret loving her.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Boss...you will never understand... i have done both women wrong... i admit it is my fault for loving both... i may be condemned to hell but i will not regret loving her.

Pop over to the sister forum and support the advertisers. You'll feel better in no time at all. :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Illogical.........and stop bluff yourself.

You are possessive, self centered and egoistic.

Truth hurts

Yeah if he really loved her he wouldn't have messed up 6 years of her life. At the end of the day, it's all about access to pussy. :p It's built into the male genetic code.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you have done no wrong. Woman after menopause, doing sex is a chore, she like you to leave her alone and she allows you for surrogate in silent consent. Continue your luscious interlude and remember don't ever admit any thing event under brutal torture like poking needle in your penis. You better let the secrete stay with you forever in 6 feet underground - this is real-life experienced