• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am sad...very very sad.... :( :(

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just need about 18 months and you will forget everything,,,trusnt me

thanks bro...had expected this day....but never knew it is so painful now... really in pain .... maybe it is retribution cos she suffered 6 years with me and now it is my turn... sigh :(

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It really amazes me how weak Sinkie men are. Months ago, a girl 2 timed her live in Sinkie bf and went on a fucking spree with me. Sinkie bf found out 1 month later, called me and told me how fuck up the girl was and wished me good luck, wish us happiness and said that he will give up. Barely 24 hours, appear at her door, kneel down and begged her. When that failed, threatened to kill himself. LOL.

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really need to control my emo.... and act nothing has happened.... else wife will suspect something amiss tonite...It will be hard...damn hard cos my heart is crying ....sigh.... :(

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLPxpeRlVcA [/video]

When I Was Your Man

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name
It all just sounds like oooooh...
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man
My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, ohh...
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes
It all just sounds like oooooh...
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man
Although it hurts
I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes
But I just want you to know
I hope he buys you flowers
I hope he holds your hand
Give you all his hours
When he has the chance
Take you to every party
Cause I remember how much you loved to dance
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your man
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your man

Last edited:

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i want to call her now and say i will miss her...but i have no heart to hurt her again...i want to whatsapp her to say i miss her....but i have no heart to hurt her again....

i guess i have to bite this pain in my heart... bite this pain till it goes away...

it was wrong for me to love her 6 years ago..it is all my fault...sigh :(:(:(

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
hate doesn't help

Jesus shed blood and die for our sins.

You should forgive yourself if you are repentant!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just need about 18 months and you will forget everything,,,trusnt me

When you truly love someone, you will never get over it..I love my 1st ex gf..It's been 10 yrs since we broke off, till now I still cannot get over. The pain is just as intense as before.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If u want to find out the full (or at least deeper) story behind the 3 of you, including your past (and future) life relationships with your lover, and with your wife, you can do a Hilarion Reading to ask about it. Afterall, with your deep genuine love for your lover, and also for your wife, there's no doubt that you have very strong karmic links with both of them, and love goes across and beyond lifetimes. It'll be good closure for you to find out what your relationship is with both of them at the soul level, including past lives together, and plans for future lives together.

You can read some true case histories of people's past lives, and how their relationships with their lovers survive across lifetimes :
http://infinity.usanethosting.com/Heart.Of.God/WayOfKarma/

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could not control my emotions ... whatsapp her and just spoke to her..when she answeree..i couldnt even control my sobs...i am fucking useless ... quickly wished her well and told her to take care...:(

Just too much saddness...just too much...now gotta quickly get rid of all signs of saddness and pretend nothing has happened when i see my wife...this is the hardest part... :(:(

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
SelfPity.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Now I've seen it all.... sammyboy.com has gone from cesspit of hatred and acrimony to agony aunt forum in less than 24 hours. :eek:

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I've seen it all.... sammyboy.com has gone from cesspit of hatred and acrimony to agony aunt forum in less than 24 hours. :eek:

it is a good forum... as i said.. no one knows of this 6 year long relationship ... if not for this forum i have no where to air my predicament.. a sincere thanks to you for providing an avenue of release...thank you from the bottom of my heart and i mean it...