• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am sad...very very sad.... :( :(

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to? And hurt my wife. I love my wife too. I have to admit the sparks are not there anymore but i cannot be heartless to my wife. So in my 6 years...i go on more holidays with my girlfriend more than my wife...i do my best...and i know ... it is still not enuff for my girlfriend...sigh :(:(

If you were sincere, you should buy her a place to live and maybe a car or scooter so that she can have a baby in a safe environment. But obviously, you just want the sex.

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you were sincere, you should buy her a place to live and maybe a car or scooter so that she can have a baby in a safe environment. But obviously, you just want the sex.

True...but my means are limited and if i do so...i m sure my wife will know and it will hurt her too...:(

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..It's ok..just keep walking..

Whatever you do...don't jump or plunge...life goes on...

I dun think i will jump or kill myself. I am just smoking and smoking...not sure how many sticks in the last 2 hours since the whatsapp message from her...sigh...really relying on cigs to keep the pain in the heart at bay and tears from rolling...:(

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Majullah Singapura:

When I was a younger man, my mom told me "In life, you will break somebody's heart, and somebody will break your heart, at least once."

This is one aspect of life we go through. You'll get over it, pick yourself up, move on. Take this as one of your life's happier moments, memories are made up of both sweet and bitter episodes. This one was sweet. Take care.

Cheers!

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe a couple of months from now....when i look at this thread again.... the heart will heal...i doubt it will fully heal but for now ... cigerettes had never taste so good since i started smoking 30 years ago...sigh....:(

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Majullah Singapura:

When I was a younger man, my mom told me "In life, you will break somebody's heart, and somebody will break your heart, at least once."

This is one aspect of life we go through. You'll get over it, pick yourself up, move on. Take this as one of your life's happier moments, memories are made up of both sweet and bitter episodes. This one was sweet. Take care.

Cheers!

Thanks bro....thanks....:(

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did she give you her first...? if not, just take it her as a kind of fuck buddy...being emotional attached to a secondary woman besides your wife is a very useless thing to do. suggest keep your mind occupied...with useful things like how to make more money than temasek...:eek:

It's more than screw... i do miss her lots...sigh :(

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit.... i really hate this feeling...memories of her and me during the happier days keep replaying in me...hope another cig will make them go away....:( sigh....

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to? And hurt my wife. I love my wife too. I have to admit the sparks are not there anymore but i cannot be heartless to my wife. So in my 6 years...i go on more holidays with my girlfriend more than my wife...i do my best...and i know ... it is still not enuff for my girlfriend...sigh :(:(

Did your wife know abt ur relationship with her?

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did she give you her first...? if not, just take it her as a kind of fuck buddy...being emotional attached to a secondary woman besides your wife is a very useless thing to do. suggest keep your mind occupied...with useful things like how to make more money than temasek...:eek:

I am not the sort who bothers about first or watever...to me...i love her lots...sigh...:(

Having to remain anonymous and share my sorrows here as i cant share with anyone is so so gruelling for me :( more cigs...sigh :(