• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am sad...very very sad.... :( :(

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am married. Married life has been stable. It's like that lor...no major upz or down with wife. Life ok...

About 6 years ago...i fell into love with a gal. She is 8 years younger than me. Whenever i am with her..i am happier. We went on holidays together. I love her but yet cannot marry her. I cannot give her happiness of a married life cos i am married. But i do love her a lot, as much as i love my wife (if not even more).

Today...she tells me that she is seeing another man...

When the whatsapp message came in...i was calm. In my brains...i think i have no right to say anything nor have the right to be angry or upset. After all...she has sacrificed her 6 years of "youth" being with me.

My heart pains...tears rolled and rolled despite my brain telling me i must not cry.

10mins after...i broke down and cry...really cry...i try to compose myself. I succeeded for 15mins and then i broke down again.

Now i take a walk to Kwan In Temple... i will pray for her and him and wish her well. I love her and always will.

I cannot be selfish.

My heart is so pain and i hope time will heal....

I am not asking for any comments, neither i am seeking any sympathy here. My relationship of 6 years with her has been kept with such secrecy that no one knows and I have no one to talk to about it. Just writing as i am still in shock and sadness.

I am just airing my sadness and yet happiness for her (as she has found someone who can give her better happiness than i had provided for last 6 years).

.....I hope time will heal..... sigh....:(:(:(

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should have married her then.

How to? And hurt my wife. I love my wife too. I have to admit the sparks are not there anymore but i cannot be heartless to my wife. So in my 6 years...i go on more holidays with my girlfriend more than my wife...i do my best...and i know ... it is still not enuff for my girlfriend...sigh :(:(

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey,
cheer up and move on.
translated loosely in hokkien:
Can carry up,
must also be able to put it down.

take care.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sex life were good. No one can replace her. I have not had sex with anyone ... not even my wife for the last 6 years...

This more or less explains it. men will fall for women who provide the best sex. If your wife had given you satisfying sex, you would not have ventured astray.