• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Happen to Neighbourhood Churches Now

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

many years ago, people always went to Neighbourhood churches. I can find one in Joo Chiat.

what happen to these neighbourhood churches now? are they replaced by mega churches in the shopping malls?

please tell me.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what happen to these neighbourhood churches now? are they replaced by mega churches in the shopping malls? please tell me.

What do you think? That's why I say the government must take actions to keep these mega-churches from becoming giga-churches by forcing them to do involuntary charity. These Dominionist shit heads must be kept in check.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aren't they around anymore?

Maybe you need to travel further?

They are slowly replaced by mega churches. Maybe you should come back from your angmoh country to setup a new ministry. Which country is called angmoh?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMHO, mostly older generations go to neighborhood churches as they are more serious about their religion.
The younger generations mostly will prefer those hip hop mega churches for the sake of BG relationship and networking.