• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Herbalife Tumbles After Ackman Vows to Reveal Enron-Like Fraud

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was about to comment the same thing bro. But you beat me to it. Gosh.... Now onwards need to watch her shows more seriously.

I heard she desperately wants to be a mother but she has a medical condition which increases the risk of infertility.

Maybe someone here can volunteer to help make her pregnant and also wash away the bad memories of her former boyfriends and husbands. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Former boyfriends most certainly, but don't think she had any former husbands...................................

I heard she desperately wants to be a mother but she has a medical condition which increases the risk of infertility.

Maybe someone here can volunteer to help make her pregnant and also wash away the bad memories of her former boyfriends and husbands. :biggrin:

Now you all know why Edmund Chen was hooked