• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA risking passengers' lives to make more profit

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DOWNING OF MH17
[h=1]SIA must explain use of 'danger' route[/h][h=2][/h]
THE crash of Malaysia Airlines MH17 is a terrible tragedy with international repercussions yet to be fully played out. Our hearts go out to the 298 victims and their families.

I am disturbed that despite clear evidence that Ukrainian transport planes travelling at altitude had been shot down by rebel forces in this region of Ukraine, some international airlines continued to use this route.

A radar map widely circulated on the Internet showed SQ351 within 25km of the downed MH17 - just two minutes' flight time from disaster.

As a loyal customer of Singapore Airlines, I am shocked to learn that an SIA plane was flying through the danger zone when MH17 was brought down, whereas CNN reported that airlines such as British Airways and Air France had been avoiding the area for months.

I would like to ask SIA to explain why this was so, and to tell us how it would improve its flight planning to better avoid hazardous areas.

Su Guaning

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RE-EXAMINE FLIGHT PATHS

In view of what happened to MH17, I hope Singapore Airlines will re-examine its flight paths across some "danger" areas, including the Syria-Iraq and Israel-Gaza regions, as well as the Korean peninsula.

The extra fuel and time involved in making detours are minor considerations compared to the safety of passengers.

Ong Tiong Meng

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Flying is one of the safest means of transport. There's no need to be paranoid.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
DOWNING OF MH17
THE crash of Malaysia Airlines MH17 is a terrible tragedy with international repercussions yet to be fully played out. Our hearts go out to the 298 victims and their families.

I am disturbed that despite clear evidence that Ukrainian transport planes travelling at altitude had been shot down by rebel forces in this region of Ukraine, some international airlines continued to use this route.

A radar map widely circulated on the Internet showed SQ351 within 25km of the downed MH17 - just two minutes' flight time from disaster.

As a loyal customer of Singapore Airlines, I am shocked to learn that an SIA plane was flying through the danger zone when MH17 was brought down, whereas CNN reported that airlines such as British Airways and Air France had been avoiding the area for months.

I would like to ask SIA to explain why this was so, and to tell us how it would improve its flight planning to better avoid hazardous areas.

Su Guaning

Lanjiao su guaning mention ang moh airlines never mention Cathay Pacific. Carry ang moh balls.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DOWNING OF MH17

Su Guaning

They are just following their Master rule - make money at the expense of its citizens.