• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even Ang Mohs Doo Lan With Poodles' Lack of Responsiveness!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
APPEALING FOR WITNESSES OF ACCIDENT AT JUNCTION OF TELOK KURAU, EAST COAST ROAD

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
20 Jul 2014 - 4:56pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear friends,
Especially those in Singapore, please help to share this story in the hope that some witnesses would step up in this horrific accident my colleague's husband is in. I'm sure someone had witnessed how the accident took place but so far, no one has really come forward and it has been a month since. It just takes a few clicks of the button to share this story and I hope it will reach someone out there who would have it in his/her heart to come forward with details of the accident. Meanwhile, it's very disheartening to hear how long our police took to respond to the accident and how they are handling the case from my colleague. So in short, pls help to share this out.
Thank you!!!!!

Accident took place 10 June, around 6pm at the junction of Telok Kurau - East Coast Road junction.
10347241_10152599392735522_8232210335515928910_n.jpg

10462753_10152599392800522_6547471457296048123_n.jpg

10152010_10152599392850522_4900706763258506617_n.jpg

Below is the details from a NewPaper report:
NP_20140612_DWBIKE_495777.jpg

Mr Robert Fuchs, 39, was on his way to Parkway Parade to pay his phone bills, but he never got to do so. He was hit by a Jaguar along the way. He was riding his Harley-Davidson motorbike at the time. Mr Fuchs is an avid member of the Harley Owners' Club. Mr Fuchs' left leg was severely damaged and his left leg had to be amputated from below the knee. "I could not breathe when I heard the news," his wife, Cristina, said. The Fuchs are stiill appealing for witnesses.

Eileen Chua

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I've done may stupid things in my life but I have never, ever had the desire to ride a motorbike.

I saw too many gory accident scenes when I was a cop.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fuch cake wanna kpkb should learn from his t. Kerau neighbor scott payton. First make your neighbor tulan. Then climb to roof n threaten to jump. 3 threaten police by counting slowing when seemingly gg to jump.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've done may stupid things in my life but I have never, ever had the desire to ride a motorbike.

I saw too many gory accident scenes when I was a cop.

People who ride bikes on Singapore roads are engaging in an adventure sport.
My sympathies are with those who need mobility and cannot afford safer wheels.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The car which hit him being a Jaguar would have already provided some hints on why the police is slow to respond, even until today. In Sinkie Land, money does talks, no matter at which level.