• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Akan Datang -BPL

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am looking forward to the start of the BPL next month. Many new players involved. My prediction:

Champions - Man City
Second - Chelsea
Third - Man U
Fourth - Arsenal
Fifth - Liverpool
Sixth - Spurs

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am looking forward to the start of the BPL next month. Many new players involved. My prediction:

Champions - Man City
Second - Chelsea
Third - Man U
Fourth - Arsenal
Fifth - Liverpool
Sixth - Spurs
Support Liverpool so...
Champion Liverpool
2nd- Arsenal
3rd- Chelsea.
I'll give LVG one season to prove himself.
Arsenal is quite strong thus season.
Man City- very difficult to retain cup
Cannot watch 'live' on Internet liao.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Support Liverpool so...
Champion Liverpool
2nd- Arsenal
3rd- Chelsea.

I am expecting Liverpool to struggle without Suarez.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am expecting Liverpool to struggle without Suarez.

Brenden Rodgers must have watched the 7-1 Ger vs Brazil match, over, over, over again....& tell himself...LIVERPOOL is not one player , SUAREZ...may he go forth & bite somebody somewhere else too.

I do not think Liverpool will struggle without him....

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak. Barclays already predicted top five for you............ :eek::biggrin:

1958940968307e3d1ee8a37c46585d807eb656ee.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak. Barclays already predicted top five for you............ :eek::biggrin:

You do not know your " A B C giam chye char roti"?? A then B & the C...unless you are Tarzan & Jane is teaching you numbers, One, Two Three, Four, Five..SEX!. (:-

You need to know your A, B, C, & your 1, 2, 3!!

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brenden Rodgers must have watched the 7-1 Ger vs Brazil match, over, over, over again....& tell himself...LIVERPOOL is not one player , SUAREZ...may he go forth & bite somebody somewhere else too.

I do not think Liverpool will struggle without him....

They won't but they are desperately looking for a Suarez replacement. Tough i say. Only Messi and CR7 have the caliber. Now u know why star players like Shevchenko, Deco, Soldado etc... from other leagues have difficulty finding the net because BPL is a difficult league to play.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Support Liverpool so...
Champion Liverpool
2nd- Arsenal
3rd- Chelsea.

Liverpool is going to drop out of top 4 again. Brendan Rodgers is buying rubbish with all the Suarez money. :biggrin:

It's the exact parallel with Spurs the previous season. Sold Gareth Bale, then used the money to buy rubbish which didn't really give what the team needed. :cool:

jw5

Loyal
Also don't forget that Suarez was bought by Kenny Dalglish and not Kenny Rogers.......................... :biggrin:

Liverpool is going to drop out of top 4 again. Brendan Rodgers is buying rubbish with all the Suarez money. :biggrin:

It's the exact parallel with Spurs the previous season. Sold Gareth Bale, then used the money to buy rubbish which didn't really give what the team needed. :cool:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wish:
1)Man United
2)Liverpool
3)Arsenal
4)Chelsea
5)Man City

My guess:
1)Chelsea - Talented coach, good players, this might be their season.
2)Liverpool - I feel that they have one of the best teams last season, and they have a couple up and coming young players, just need to bench Stevie G more often and they'll have a shot.
3)Man United - LVG should probably do well enuf to bring Man United back into Champions League football, still lacking a good CB and CM.
4)Arsenal - inconsistent, but Sanchez might turn out to be the next star striker for Arsenal, then they'll have a decent shot.
5)Man City - filled with quality, but I suspect they might not be able to replicate the success of last season. Another inconsistent team, Arsenal is inconsistent in that they dip every few months, Man City's form drops each time they win the EPL. Depend alot on Yaya Toure, if he's injured, they're fucked.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How players career flourish depends on which club he signs for. Coaches can play them out of position or they may not get the passes.

For big clubs like Chelsea and Manchester City with squad depths, players will be complaining about play time, being on the bench and rotated. No country manager will call them up for international duty if players get too little play time or out of form.

How a forty goals a season top striker going to produce the same tally in clubs like Chelsea and Manchester City unless he gets to be a regular starter and play for 90 minutes? :rolleyes: