• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10502367_737963982932977_5003444589083751388_n.jpg

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Zeeedsz ... So shiok , dun even had time to button the collar ... "

front minah .. "He came 2 times leh, no joke"

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ass Loon: Kena bitten by Aedes mosquito lah! I strong so no dengue fever! Only one big lump! *chey*

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"hee...hee...exotic malay girls in tudung...heng my wife that "sor hai" is not around...":biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Khalwat Loong.

You think MUIS dare, make a case out of this?? ha ha ha ha, siapa, BESAR?, you know, I usually take note of whom I am eating at the table with my non-halal food, especially when there are Muslims around...this is call RESPECTING other people religion...I would not, have not, take photographs in close proximity with any MUSLIM WOMAN or women....this is call RESPECT too & the other thing is, sensitivity.

Last edited: