• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Are They Getting Smaller?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drove by Geylang on Sat nite. Stopped to buy friuts near Lor 17. Was surprised to see small rambutans and mangosteens for sale. Never seen them so small. Anyone with similar observation?

Luvurbaht

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drove by Geylang on Sat nite. Stopped to buy friuts near Lor 17. Was surprised to see small rambutans and mangosteens for sale. Never seen them so small. Anyone with similar observation?

Just bought some rambutans in Bedok, quite large actually.

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That day walked by the dark alley between lorong 10 and 12 and the PRC chicks nei nei still as big. Keep holding my arms and rub their nei nei. I told them I just finish 1 round, bo lat liao. They told me, "handsome, no worry. I alot of energy" :eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That day walked by the dark alley between lorong 10 and 12 and the PRC chicks nei nei still as big. Keep holding my arms and rub their nei nei. I told them I just finish 1 round, bo lat liao. They told me, "handsome, no worry. I alot of energy" :eek:

What time were you there? Any gambling stall at that backlane?

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What time were you there? Any gambling stall at that backlane?

Plenty. But Sinkies getting smart knowing those dices are controlled. Most of the stalls all kar ki lang, except for the occasional gullible bangala.

Very tempted to try those PRC girls. Very passionate when holding my arms. $80 a pop. But scared later go into room become dead fish :o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Plenty. But Sinkies getting smart knowing those dices are controlled. Most of the stalls all kar ki lang, except for the occasional gullible bangala.

Very tempted to try those PRC girls. Very passionate when holding my arms. $80 a pop. But scared later go into room become dead fish :o

Lor 16 more stalls.

Surely you spotted people selling contraband cigs at lor 10. Viets. Walk further down lor 10. Some seepay chio there.

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lor 16 more stalls.

Surely you spotted people selling contraband cigs at lor 10. Viets. Walk further down lor 10. Some seepay chio there.

I no smoke. Lorong 10 viets at roadside or kopitiam? Most of the time I see them in Kopitiam sitting with men. Very hard to approach.

By the way, how much per pop? :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even as we age; our DicKies' Length are shortening by the day, hence no surprise..:smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I no smoke. Lorong 10 viets at roadside or kopitiam? Most of the time I see them in Kopitiam sitting with men. Very hard to approach.

By the way, how much per pop? :biggrin:

Was referring to Viet cig sellers and look-outs.

Viet gals same same -$80. Lor 30 and/or 32.